Your FAVORITE producer of all time?

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

i never understood the hype behind the neptunes,i mean they are good .......but far from the greatest
30t6p3b.gif

The thread is asking for your favorite producers. Everyone has their own opinion. The Neptunes happen to be a lot of peoples fav
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

i never understood the hype behind the neptunes,i mean they are good .......but far from the greatest
30t6p3b.gif

The thread is asking for your favorite producers. Everyone has their own opinion. The Neptunes happen to be a lot of peoples fav
pimp.gif

The Runners
George Martin
Alchemist

Max Martin

Darkchild

Just Blaze

Quincy Jones

Danja

Bloodshy & Avant

Stargate

Jimmy Page

The Runners
George Martin
Alchemist

Max Martin

Darkchild

Just Blaze

Quincy Jones

Danja

Bloodshy & Avant

Stargate

Jimmy Page

Reason this thread made me realize how underrated Mannie Fresh truly is. Don't get me wrong everyone has a pretty dope list but to leave Fresh off it is a slap in the face. I mean he made every beat during the Cash Money era...every beat and he produce the majority of Tha Carter classic. Beats by the Pound, Cool and Dre (theeir sound is like movie scores), and Organized Noize are underrated as well

Reason this thread made me realize how underrated Mannie Fresh truly is. Don't get me wrong everyone has a pretty dope list but to leave Fresh off it is a slap in the face. I mean he made every beat during the Cash Money era...every beat and he produce the majority of Tha Carter classic. Beats by the Pound, Cool and Dre (theeir sound is like movie scores), and Organized Noize are underrated as well

Back
Top Bottom