Your FAVORITE producer of all time?

No order: Dilla, Black Milk, Nottz Raw, Timbaland, Dr Dre., The Alchemist, Ryan Leslie(too slept on), 9th Wonder, Premo, RZA, J. Cole

No order: Dilla, Black Milk, Nottz Raw, Timbaland, Dr Dre., The Alchemist, Ryan Leslie(too slept on), 9th Wonder, Premo, RZA, J. Cole

no order, cant choose just one:
dj paul / juicy j
dj squeaky
organized noise
toomp
pimp c
neptunes
baby face
blaze
r. kelly
timbo
dre
alc
old mannie fresh
drumma boy
Ye

no order, cant choose just one:
dj paul / juicy j
dj squeaky
organized noise
toomp
pimp c
neptunes
baby face
blaze
r. kelly
timbo
dre
alc
old mannie fresh
drumma boy
Ye

Originally Posted by November33rd

laugh.gif
@ all these lists of producers that don't include Dilla but include producers that have sampled and/or look up to Dilla.

Exactly!

Prolly PLAN BEATS... I still remember the exact feeling that came over me when I heard the Bourne theme song like 6 months ago and realized he'd sampled it into a beat for me years ago. You can't understand it unless you're into these things. So of course I have a list of more famous producers, but I have an bias towards geniuses I've actually worked with. I just like knowing that the music is coming from a regular person like me..
pimp.gif

Shouts to TIME for this one. Still one of my favorites songs
pimp.gif

Prolly PLAN BEATS... I still remember the exact feeling that came over me when I heard the Bourne theme song like 6 months ago and realized he'd sampled it into a beat for me years ago. You can't understand it unless you're into these things. So of course I have a list of more famous producers, but I have an bias towards geniuses I've actually worked with. I just like knowing that the music is coming from a regular person like me..
pimp.gif

Shouts to TIME for this one. Still one of my favorites songs
pimp.gif

yo can someone put me on to some more battlecat production..only joints I know he produced were we can freak it, cali is active, and g's up

Back
Top Bottom