Your Favorite Team of All-Time in Any Sport?

bears_clicks.jpg

Yes, I'm a Vikings fan, but the '85 Bears is what put me onto football. Sweetness - greatest of all time.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

its a tough decision.... i think i'll have to go with....

dnlwn9.jpg

99-00 Lakers....67-15, First in Pacific Division
Glen Rice IMO.. the #1 sweetest stroke i've ever seen. So efficient, no wasted movement.
Shaq.... absolutely dominating that year (29.7 ppg)
Kobe.... aka Frobe, carried the Lakers on a bum ankle vs. the Pacers in the Finals.
Ron Harper... maybe my favorite role player ever.
Robert Horry... the athletic version, weak side blocking machine!
laugh.gif

Honorable Mention:
'95 San Francisco 49ers!

i agree with you on this...that '95 niner team over the superchargers was
pimp.gif
steve young to get that monkey off his back FTW!...he deserved it and primetime coming in to play offense was
pimp.gif
and that 2000 Laker team to win the chip after 13 years was always
pimp.gif
everyone knew we were gonna be a dynasty the BLING DYNASTY!...but id have to gowith the 2001 Laker team that went 15-1 thats amazing....that showtime Laker team was off the chain and those joe montana 49er team too
pimp.gif

honorable mention: '98 Lakers, '98 49ers (t.o's catch 2), 2001 49ers the NFC west champs
pimp.gif
, '88 dodgers, '89 a's sweep those gayiants
pimp.gif

I was like 3 years old for this but from what I've seen/read its the 1994 San Fran 9ers, this $#%+ brings tears to my eyes.

I always loved how the 9ers were a classy, successful team. Unlike the classless, @!% hole cowboys of the 90's.
smh.gif
They really did not win with much class.And that still pisses me off to this day
eyes.gif

1989 Oakland A's

Others:
04-05 and 05-06 Washington Huskies basketball

Too early so far but on the way:
08-09 San Jose Sharks

1993 Sonics. I know they went to the Finals and all in 1996, but the '93 team was the team that made me fall in love with them. Plus, no team with JimMacIlvaine and those ugly uniforms could be my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom