your first love.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Do you guys regret the wasted time you invested?
cause I know I would. 
tired.gif
After the pain, you realize how much you've learned and you apply that to the next relationship. 

Ive never told a girl Ive loved her.. there was one girl that took me a long time to get over though

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

she is the reason I'm so heartless and show no feeling towards females besides lust

If things don't work out with my gal and I, I can definitely see myself being like this after...

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Do you guys regret the wasted time you invested?
cause I know I would. 
tired.gif
After the pain, you realize how much you've learned and you apply that to the next relationship. 
Basically. Way I see it, it was worth the connection. My ex brought alot out of me and showed me what I'm capable of and what I truly want in a woman. And besides, the time two people are together are great. Your having fun so why regret it when it's over?

I guess it depends on how they treated you.

My first love was an angel, beginning of the relationship we werent serious so we did our own thing, however when it got serious she was an angel, always there for me no matter what-True wifey material
pimp.gif
dated her for 5 years. I broke up with her last june. Still talk to her to this day, and if shes still available gonna marry her, cant see myself dating/marrying another girl.

I will always have a soft spot for him. I think he's married with kids now. I haven't spoken to him since around 2004 I believe. But we always remained friends.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

I still think about her from time to time, I wonder if she does the same
embarassed.gif

QFT. 
frown.gif
 Oh well... you win some, you lose some, but lately I've been losing. 
roll.gif

ok ok im giving in..

broke up with me on new years after staying with me when she came home for Christmas.. i knew it was coming tho
tired.gif
. Its been two months now and we speak from time to time im supposed to be flying down to orlando to go to the chili peppers concert together.......i still dont know if its a good idea
ohwell.gif
...........i feel that im going to go back and regress on the progress I have made so far...

I miss her not going to lie
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

I don't hate her anymore, her life after me is enough retribution

THIS.
We really weren't all that compatible in the first place but we made it work for 2 years. We broke up, I went through that 808s phase and moved on.

She now has a child by a cat that don't even want her and is not in school. I'm on my way to my Master's and self sufficiency 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

although i obviously won't forget her, i've moved on and wouldn't look back.. life lessons were learned and i'm grateful for that.
She helped me a lot
Kinda helped mold me into to the young man I am today
She was appreciated
tired.gif

Was my last GF. I'm still sort of not over it for some reason, even though I know that she wasn't the one for me by any means.

Worse part is that she sometimes is around when I go out because she's friends with a lot of my friends.

But what makes me feel better is that she's dating some lowlife cokehead now. Funny how she switches up from an intelligent college grad like me to the complete opposite. My friends that hang out with her from time to time call the kid a "piece of **##." I find it all funny right now.

This one girl was intelligent and beautiful. I goofed/pussed out. End of discussion.

My first love looked like Tyra Banks during her Sports Illustrated cover days except she was a shade darker. she always smelled like victoria's secret vanilla lace. The first chick I ever went raw with. First chick i smashed when i left the house at 18. Damn she had that good good, but she never gave up the dome.
30t6p3b.gif
. Then that booch broke my heart by getting back with her b\f who was in the Navy.
mad.gif
 To this day she is the only chick that I get the shivers from when i think about us gettin it in. The monkey was 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

P.S. If you reading this, let me smash one mo gin Miranda! 
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

ok ok im giving in..

broke up with me on new years after staying with me when she came home for Christmas.. i knew it was coming tho
tired.gif
. Its been two months now and we speak from time to time im supposed to be flying down to orlando to go to the chili peppers concert together.......i still dont know if its a good idea
ohwell.gif
...........i feel that im going to go back and regress on the progress I have made so far...

I miss her not going to lie
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

She turned her back on you and is in another city. Stop making your life about her

SHE DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE. YOU CERTAINLY DON'T MATTER ENOUGH TO HER.

Drop it. Move on, she already did before you, cuz if she didn't she'd be there...

Don't go to Orlando. Just don't. Invest the flight, ticket, drink, food, hotel, etc money in yourself. Hell, stand her up if you feel like it. She doesn't deserve this kind of consideration son...

Back
Top Bottom