[/Your Girl having Male friends\]

dmoney82

Banned
Are you ok with it? What do you allow if she does have male friends?

My girl doesn't really have any but she's cool with her co wokers and they might just hit each other up if everybody is going out after work or a partyand what not. As far as going out to eat on some dolo +%!, that aint happening.
The reason I'm asking, my friend allows his girl to have male friends. They go out, hit the club, dinner, +%! like that. He has femaes friends as well.They have a great relationship but I can't see myself being cool with this.

Does anybody allow their girls to go out with other guys?

if she wanted to she could. If she wants to cheat on you, she will. No matter what you do. I also have a huge ego and think i'm the @%$ so if she gets withanyone else, she'd just be slummin'

Im ok with male friend but there always that certain simp that stays trying to flirt
mad.gif
damn son chill

Always that one simp!! There to "catch" her if she falls. I always tell the breezy to ask him if he wants to smash....he WON'T say no. How muchof it is JUST friends then?!

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Always that one simp!! There to "catch" her if she falls. I always tell the breezy to ask him if he wants to smash....he WON'T say no. How much of it is JUST friends then?!

...That's a dumb way to go about it, though.

What self respecting heterosexual man wouldn't deny a chance at sex from, at the very least, a mildly attractive female? Assuming he isn't committed,that is.

ya my girl has male friends but they know and she knows better for them to just kick it by themselves. so like dinner and movies jus my girl and her malefriend aint never gonna happen.

For some reason the chicks I end up dating cut off all their male friends without me saying anything about it. I wouldn't trip they just take it uponthemselves. Older women ftw!

It doesn't bother me at all. I have a few really close girl friends so it would be pretty hypocritical for me to say she couldn't chill with her guyfriends.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Always that one simp!! There to "catch" her if she falls. I always tell the breezy to ask him if he wants to smash....he WON'T say no. How much of it is JUST friends then?!

What self respecting heterosexual man wouldn't deny a chance at sex from, at the very least, a mildly attractive female? Assuming he isn't committed, that is.

One who swears to the platonic allegiance. I mean, i was only serious with one chick, and she really didnt have guy friends so it wasnnt an issue for me. Ishould correct myself, when i say 'i always', its the advice I would give to someone in that situation. I stand corrected.

Nah. It's not cool. I wouldn't intervene cause that would give her ammo. But I'd be very suspicious
smh.gif

What self respecting heterosexual man wouldn't deny a chance at sex from, at the very least, a mildly attractive female? Assuming he isn't committed, that is.
exactly. thats why you gotta be careful who you lettin your chick chill with.

I know when I was friends with girls with boyfriends, it was only for one reason. I'm no fool with my relationship.

They go out, hit the club, dinner

H na. Take that dumb %++ somewhere else. That's just me though. Spouses are spouses for a reason. Friends are cool but the places are limited, well shouldbe.

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Your insecurities FTL

I'm insecure because I'm not letting my girl go out on dates with other men? Yea ok buddy.

I don't mind her talking to guys and having friends, but none of this %** I just explained is going down.

Back
Top Bottom