[/Your Girl having Male friends\]

Ah, feel like it was just yesterday where the entire board would go at Dirty with this very argument and he alone would be pushing back. That must have been 07 or 08. Time flies.

Real talk I was just thinking about this question yesterday.... as a man have you ever put a chick in the “friendzone” that you hadn’t already smashed?

I applied it to myself and I could only come up with one and even then I wasn’t opposed to smashing her cause she was throwing it at me, it was just we worked together and I had a few coworkers who knew my girl at the time. There was no way I could’ve kept that underwraps. So I say all that to say, I don’t think men and women can just be no alterior motive type friends

at the end of the day a woman will do what she wanna do ,makes no sense tryna stop it or getting emotional about it ...imma communicate with other women while i have a shorty so il be a hypocrite saying she cant ..im focused on myself & what i got going on in life overall more than i am with what a female is or not doing.. if she cheat on u just keep it moving to the next ,too many chicks in the world

Awww man I posted here on my old sn.
If I'm getting serious with a chick, her interactions with other dudes will definitely decide whether we're a thing or if she's just a fbuddy.

Back
Top Bottom