Your girlfriend's friend that dresses provocative, how long do you stare?

let's be real 
laugh.gif

and do you bring it to your girl's attention or do you just play the background  and watch everytime her friend comes around in something skimpy or wearing no underwear, with the cleavage poked out.

and for you thirst buckets.....here's an example

the chick in the white.......ever had your girl's friend come through wearing stuff hugged this tight? or something shorter?
nerd.gif

2z9a3rs.jpg

i stare til i'm satisfied. if i see somebody who sees that i'm staring from my periphery, i just look to the side and pretend i'm daydreaming

Your girl probably already knows that you look. So just look no need to stare though.

My girl knows I stare down females. If someone is attractive, I cant help that. The scenarios I play out would disgust her though
laugh.gif

Dem quads. But I feel like after 20-21 you should have already mastered the incognito up-down. I can check out a girl right in her face and never break eye contact. #SWAG

Everytime my exs friend came around seemed lije she was always wearing leggings...my weakness :smh:

laugh.gif

Its hard man; my girl has some really good looking girlfriends and i always catch myself staring at them for too long
From head to toe
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

My girl knows I stare down females. If someone is attractive, I cant help that. The scenarios I play out would disgust her though
laugh.gif

when I look for a split second it turns out very ugly. sometimes when she knows an attractive woman is in the vicinity she stares me down waiting for me to slip up.. I gotta be like a horse with blinders. most the time we walking together I make sure she walking infront of me now.

I hate when she ask ridiculous questions like do you think she's cute already knowing the answer

Back
Top Bottom