Your Gov't installing GPS devices to track where YOU travel. It's coming...

all you people think this is obama's doing
laugh.gif

the same thing would be happening if McCain was in office right now. but he wouldnt be in the office right now anyways, we didnt have a choice.

they gave us this dude for "hope" and "change"
laugh.gif

trust me, we are in no way in control of %%#+.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

You are one of the most paranoid people out there. Anti-this anti-that
So you'd support something like this happening???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Their top recommendation was to tax motorists based on how many miles they drive. That would require equipping cars and trucks with devices that use GPS technology to record not only how many miles the vehicle was driven, but whether the driving occurred on interstate highways or secondary roads and whether it was during peak travel periods. The device would calculate the amount of tax owed and the bill could be downloaded.
Drivers who use the roads more, pollute the environment more should be taxed MORE than the average person that drives less.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

First of all, I'm not a Republican, I don't have a party affiliation. Secondly, I wasn't a member in 2001 and if I was I sure as hell would have been against the Patriot Act.
You may not be registered, but that doesn't mean you don't toe the party line in nearly every post I see you in.

There is a difference between being conservative & the Republican party....
The Republican party doesn't go with conservative values 100% of the time.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

First of all, I'm not a Republican, I don't have a party affiliation. Secondly, I wasn't a member in 2001 and if I was I sure as hell would have been against the Patriot Act.
You may not be registered, but that doesn't mean you don't toe the party line in nearly every post I see you in.

Just 95+% of the time.

Also Fede you do know Obama won the current college student vote, the I went to college but didn't graduate vote, and the I went to college andgraduated...... Great work again Fede..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Their top recommendation was to tax motorists based on how many miles they drive. That would require equipping cars and trucks with devices that use GPS technology to record not only how many miles the vehicle was driven, but whether the driving occurred on interstate highways or secondary roads and whether it was during peak travel periods. The device would calculate the amount of tax owed and the bill could be downloaded.
Drivers who use the roads more, pollute the environment more should be taxed MORE than the average person that drives less.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Just 95+% of the time.

Also Fede you do know Obama won the current college student vote, the I went to college but didn't graduate vote, and the I went to college and graduated...... Great work again Fede..
indifferent.gif

Who the hell cares about the college vote? Do you know how indoctrinated college classrooms are?

alright he won Women, he won men, lost white vote overall. Won every age demographic besides 60+..
Hell he won high school dropout and high school graduates...So he won every form of education.

Yup it is only because of to use your words 'stupid minorities' that he won... Be gracious for once in your life. People we're informed and Americavoted against you. And will continue to do so for an indefinate amount of time.

i dont like this at all. it's a given that gas prices are going up since summer is nearly here. but hike up the prices at absurd percentages?! crooks

alright he won Women, he won men, lost white vote overall. Won every age demographic besides 60+..
Hell he won high school dropout and high school graduates...So he won every form of education.

Yup it is only because of to use your words 'stupid minorities' that he won... Be gracious for once in your life. People we're informed and America voted against you. And will continue to do so for an indefinate amount of time.

Where did I use "stupid minorities"? I should be gracious that this dude is taking away individual rights? I should be gracious that he wants to taxhealth care benefits if I dont want his nationalized health care? I should be gracious that he is taking away the right to choose schools from inner city kids?

What should I be gracious about?

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Yup it is only because of to use your words 'stupid minorities' that he won... Be gracious for once in your life. People we're informed and America voted against you. And will continue to do so for an indefinate amount of time.

Where did I use "stupid minorities"? I should be gracious that this dude is taking away individual rights? I should be gracious that he wants to tax health care benefits if I dont want his nationalized health care? I should be gracious that he is taking away the right to choose schools from inner city kids?

that your candidate lost fair and square...and handily at that.. Be gracious enough to admit hey maybe they were educated on what he wanted andthis is what they want.

Question 1 response; You really have no idea what he is taking away from you do you? The fleet regulation? Please, no where does it say they have to make justPrius. Say you are a teacher and the board demands you to have an AVERAGE of 70 for the class. You can have a kid with a 14 as long as you end up with a 70TOTAL class AVERAGE.. This tax? He didn't suggest it. The stimulus? People overwhelming support it.. The big 3 bailout? I'd like to see what you wouldthink if he allowed them to go belly up... The bank bailout? Did he really have a choice.

Or are you peeved that he is coming to take your guns? Which he never said.. Or is he limiting your 1st Amendment right? How so? Is he trying to sell Americato the terrorists? Well ironically we are getting work done overthere finally.

Question 2 response: No where does he himself say he will tax people who want to keep their current health care. He says I want to control costs and make itcheaper for everyone. You don't need to take government health care, if what you have now is exactly what you want.

Question 3 response: I'd much rather get rid of vouchers and improve the inner city school than keep vouchers and let the inner city school suck..Priorities sir, priorities. And when the hell have CONSERVATIVES cared about inner city kids... Whenever any inner city kid makes something of themselves, orgets a prestigious position they get labeled as a Affirmative Action higher, then in the same breath you say pick yourself up by the boot straps so you canmake it.

Appearantly being humble is not conservatives cannot learn to be humbled no matter how bad people dislike them at the present moment. You are right if you saythings can change on that front. But at least admit currently you are in the minority (how ironic is that).

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Where did I use "stupid minorities"? I should be gracious that this dude is taking away individual rights? I should be gracious that he wants to tax health care benefits if I dont want his nationalized health care? I should be gracious that he is taking away the right to choose schools from inner city kids?

that your candidate lost fair and square...and handily at that.. Be gracious enough to admit hey maybe they were educated on what he wanted and this is what they want.

Question 1 response; You really have no idea what he is taking away from you do you? The fleet regulation? Please, no where does it say they have to make just Prius. Say you are a teacher and the board demands you to have an AVERAGE of 70 for the class. You can have a kid with a 14 as long as you end up with a 70 TOTAL class AVERAGE.. This tax? He didn't suggest it. The stimulus? People overwhelming support it.. The big 3 bailout? I'd like to see what you would think if he allowed them to go belly up... The bank bailout? Did he really have a choice.

Or are you peeved that he is coming to take your guns? Which he never said.. Or is he limiting your 1st Amendment right? How so? Is he trying to sell America to the terrorists? Well ironically we are getting work done overthere finally.

Question 2 response: No where does he himself say he will tax people who want to keep their current health care. He says I want to control costs and make it cheaper for everyone. You don't need to take government health care, if what you have now is exactly what you want.

Question 3 response: I'd much rather get rid of vouchers and improve the inner city school than keep vouchers and let the inner city school suck.. Priorities sir, priorities. And when the hell have CONSERVATIVES cared about inner city kids... Whenever any inner city kid makes something of themselves, or gets a prestigious position they get labeled as a Affirmative Action higher, then in the same breath you say pick yourself up by the boot straps so you can make it.

Appearantly being humble is not conservatives cannot learn to be humbled no matter how bad people dislike them at the present moment. You are right if you say things can change on that front. But at least admit currently you are in the minority (how ironic is that).

Everything you just mentioned has been done before and failed. How did The Great Society work out?

Man I HATE reading stuff like this. But its all I hear. They want to put up license plate readers going into manhattan, they even made plans for them already.Putting little location chips in all the passports. All these crazy laws straight up invading our privacy. On topic, I'd rip that box out the second theyput it in my car though. keepin it real'

Lord, I wish I could see the faces of some you guys that voted for this moron that promised a "better" life for the middle class.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom