Your information could be out there...vol. Spokeo.com

Excuse me if I am late. One of my friends clued me into to Spokeo.com which has your residence information, possibly phone number, credit score, etc. on the site. People just type in your name and boom. You can remove it with the privacy tab in the bottom right. Had damn near my whole family on there. 

There are a lot of these websites and only more are popping up. Oddly enough they dont have anything on me while other sites do.

laugh.gif

2exlb9l.png

I don't even work.

They have my name and my families names. But the address they have is for when i lived with my parents.

Which was 10 years ago.
And 95% of the personal info is way off.

only got Aunts, Uncles and my grandmothers on there, said one of them was Black.
roll.gif

me or my immediate family isn't on there

laugh.gif

Barack Obama's Spokeo:
-Pennsylvania Ave.
-Not interested in politics.

Apparently I'm a man in my 40's who lives in Pomona, CA (
pimp.gif
place btw), enjoys shopping, has a home built in 1948, owns a swimming pool, and donates to causes. I've been to Pomona like 5 times when I was like 8.
nerd.gif

How do they gather this information?

How would one get the information removed?

Wow they got my parents info on lock, but not me...they have me listed in my early 60s (I'm 24 btw) 
laugh.gif

when you search by email address, how are all those other sites picking up on them? is the registered email address being shared or hacked to find all this info?

Back
Top Bottom