Your Jordan Pick Up Of The Year??

now that they year is ending, what is your jordan pick up of the year? this includes retro releases that came out this year and any ebay or trades etc you did to get your shoe this year.

Pretty much any jordan you got this year that is your favorite out of all the jordans you got this year

for me i would say my BC3
pimp.gif

Banned 1s, hands down best quality release and I liked the box more than the one the 3s came in all year.

I have many favorite pickups this year (Banned 1's, Concord XI's, III's, Year of the Rabbit VII's and 2011's)....

But one stands out above the rest. I was finally able to cross these off my "grails" list:

Titanium XX3's

copped blk/red DMP I's off ebay for $80+ship. Traded my DS space jams for Infrared package. Black and cements & true blues than the concords.

my top 3
laugh.gif

True blue 3's my all time fav
black cements and Concords are a close 2nd
and white cements 3's would be 3rd

I did get to use my NDS Space Jams in a trade with some money added for Tiffany Dunks. I never wore my Jams out of the house and was afraid they were going to go yellow before I did start to wear them. I feel like I made out good in that deal since I've already worn the dunks more than the Jams in 6 months of ownership.

Banned, Playoff XIII, '11 Concords via NDC

other avenues, all VNDS : Infrared '00 VI's for 65, 2 '01 Columbia XI's for 130, CDP I & XX2 for 80, and a DS OLNL pack for 180.

gotta know where to look.

1985 Black Red Air Jordan KOs.

Sold my FTLOTG Olympic VIIs and 2007 Fire Red IIIs to get the money.

2000 Infrared 6's
OG Playoff 13's
OG Blk/Red XI Low I.E. w/clear sole
2001 TB III's
.....and the re-acquisition of my Lightning XVII's

Back
Top Bottom