*Your Leg/Foot Falling Asleep Unnapreciation*

almost broke my anke getting up
mad.gif

Man one day I was playin COD for a min, wifey called me, I go to get up and my foot was asleep! I rolled my ankle and fell over
laugh.gif
smh.gif

What about when you wake up in the middle of the night and both arms are asleep. That is the worst. I move a lot in my sleep so it happens all the time.

happens to me when im in the toilet for about 30 mins...then im struggling to get through the weird pain

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

happens to me when im in the toilet for about 30 mins...then im struggling to get through the weird pain

YEa mee too
happy.gif

not just that but when you fall asleep on your arm and at 3am you wake up and have to go through the process of "waking" it up.

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

eek.gif
eek.gif
how long does it take you to do your business 30 mins is OD
Lol sometimes i be chillin
laugh.gif
Reading a good book or somena'mean?

Happened to me in highschool once, when break was OVER. I couldn't just sit there and wait it out. I had to pretty much drag my leg all the way back toclass
frown.gif

I fell asleep in class one day and 5 minutes before class ended I woke up with my foot and hand asleep.
It's not so much of pain, more like it tickles

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

eek.gif
eek.gif
how long does it take you to do your business 30 mins is OD
Lol sometimes i be chillin
laugh.gif
Reading a good book or some na'mean?
Yep
laugh.gif

I remember one day I woke up to answer the phone and my leg was knocked lol. I tried to walk and crashed into our old entertainment center
tired.gif

I think I'm the only one who likes when this happens. I start banging my shin against the coffee table or the desk and theres no pain, just a fuzzy funnyfeeling. Appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom