Your Man Doug had Swag...

Something to appreciate for all the Smash Adams/ Doug fans in here.  Did this badboy in about 6 hours.  Took a lot of patience and a piece of my finger,(xacto-knifes smh) but it's done.  I always receive compliments on it from my friends, classmates, and 90's babys.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

toine2983 wrote:

Ahhh-Ehhh-Oohhh Killer Tofu.
pimp.gif

The+Beets+Doug+Funie+TheBeets714184.jpg
 >
51F-JrWga3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Real life 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mannn, this whole thread has me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everything from the "Dylan Farnum look," to the Sky Davis' Air Jets, to the Doug friend zone gif, and to the Sky Davis rap 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I just wish that Nickelodeon Doug had more episodes.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

On the cool though....

Pretty sure Chalky Studebaker was being touched by his dad.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Foul bruh, I just read this 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

doug really shouldve been trying to get at Connie before she got skinny. That wouldve been like buying Apple stock when nobody wanted it

Patty had Doug shook preparing to eat liver and onions to find out they were having hot dogs and fries
laugh.gif

^ but how was he suppose to know she was going to get skinny. What if she didn't loose weight. Then he would be stuck with her large football head +!%

Ok I have watched Doug over and outside of Smash Admans and Quailman Doug was a Lame. Straight up Dude worried and +$*%!$* about EVERYTHING. Didn't even work up the courage to go for a kiss or date the whole series

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by rocman23

^ but how was he suppose to know she was going to get skinny. What if she didn't loose weight. Then he would be stuck with her large football head +!%

Im just saying put her on the roster. I mean, Patti wasnt giving him any play anyway. Just be nice to her.
I cant believe I also forgot about Honker  burger http://www.nick.com/video...-a-neematoad-clip-3.html

Spoiler [+]

Im just saying put her on the roster. I mean, Patti wasnt giving him any play anyway. Just be nice to her.
I cant believe I also forgot about Honker  burger http://www.nick.com/video...-a-neematoad-clip-3.html

His star player should have been Bebee.

Ol' girl was the Paris Hilton of Bluffington.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

His star player should have been Bebee.

Ol' girl was the Paris Hilton of Bluffington.
Nah Skeeter had Bebe on lock. She was always on his jock. 

Back
Top Bottom