your man JIM JONES is a SALTY DUDE.....FRONTIN like he ain't talk to cam

like fam...don't be mad that cam dropped 2 low budget videos and he's ALREADY got a HIGHER buzz then you...and jim jones scheduled to drop thismonth...
laugh.gif

looks like capo really tryin HARD not to be a capo no more....what he doesn't understand is if diplomats is voltron, cam'ron is the black lion....whycan't jim play ball and be leg or arm

like he's always been?

i mean you hear the tone of duke's voice though? "yeah i guess" "if the money's right"

he looks like the SOLE culprit of dipset being the way it is now.

laugh.gif
He sounds super salt right now...Cam killed his buzz.

He was mocking Cam when he said "If the money's right"

633553695829349661-mad.jpg

Jim tryin to keep his tough guy front, he know hes the backseat herb...
roll.gif

i used to like jim.

Your Boy is Ice Cold...The ONly Thing That Can Save Him is A Cam Feature...He Better Swallow That Pride...

Dude just mad cause Cookies and Apple Juice (a throw away Cam track) is going to bang harder than We Fly High.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Dude just mad cause Cookies and Apple Juice (a throw away Cam track) is going to bang harder than We Fly High.

-The Juice
A reach. But Crime Pays>any album Jim will ever or has ever put out

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

-The Juice
let's not cut jim short...solid solo catalog and i applaud him...but the fact that he's salty over cam is just being immature....

Jimmy twitter just said

" DIPSET IS ME JUELZ AND ZEEK "

IMA SNITCH .....GET READY

GOTTA LOVE IT PT2 ? LOL IDK MAN

Originally Posted by Untitled

-The Juice
let's not cut jim short...solid solo catalog and i applaud him...but the fact that he's salty over cam is just being immature....
Dont get it twisted, Hustlers POME & On my way to church are both dope albums. But Killa's hunger right now I already expect Crime Pays tobe Epic

Originally Posted by Untitled

-The Juice
Dont get it twisted, Hustlers POME & On my way to church are both dope albums. But Killa's hunger right now I already expect Crime Pays to be Epic
oh no question my brotha, its dipset ++$$+!

-The Juice

the album ain't even drop yet b
laugh.gif

I honestly did not know that Jim had a album in the works.....let alone thats its supposed to drop this month??
eek.gif

Jimmy is consistently solid with his albums tho....

jim was always dead weight in the diplomats anyways. we fly high got buzz years ago and went to dudes head. got JR writin songs for him and he STILL can'tflow. dude was corny since day 1. he's just afraid when cam releases crime pays he's gonna hafta play second (third?) banana again if he makes amends.

not to mention dude has ZERO buzz anymore. hookin back up with cam would jump start his career a lil bit.

Juelz is the nicest...glad to see him doin his old thing.

NT loves CAM...he is the Kobe bryant of the music forum.

Back
Top Bottom