your man JIM JONES is a SALTY DUDE.....FRONTIN like he ain't talk to cam

yo

I cant be the only one who wants a straight up diss track from cam against jones and juelz on some "you gotta love it" type ****

LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YALL NEED TO QUIT D-RIDING CAM , yes he makes better music YES jimmy's a bum....but his buzz is rather decent
as far as im concerned down here in miami more shorty's goin the club to hear baaaaaallin ,day n nite remix ,pop champagne n with juelz who is weezys robinto da public than cookies n some apple juice

Originally Posted by GucciManeLaflare

YALL NEED TO QUIT D-RIDING CAM , yes he makes better music YES jimmy's a bum....but his buzz is rather decent
as far as im concerned down here in miami more shorty's goin the club to hear baaaaaallin ,day n nite remix ,pop champagne n with juelz who is weezys batman to da public the cokis n some apple juice
1-grass_coqui.jpg

?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Dude just mad cause Cookies and Apple Juice (a throw away Cam track) is going to bang harder than We Fly High.

-The Juice
A reach. But Crime Pays>any album Jim will ever or has ever put out

the album ain't even drop yet b
laugh.gif
It don't need to be
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

really jim?

i mean

that just sounds like a big dumb lie and cam dont strike me as the type to just be lying for no reason
=

jim, . .. have a slice bro

Jim put too many random "Jim Jones Presents" albums and mixtapes. Nobody is checkin for his new album and it will bite him in the #%@. I hope he hasa few tricks up his sleeve or else people gonna be askin for money.

jim sounds mad bitter whenever he talks about cam

cam musta really took millions from his hand or something cuz this is ridiculous

dude said the only way he'll agree to meet or speak to him is if the money's right

smh

Jim is one of the few artists I actually care to listen to, and I didn't even realize he had an album coming this month - I wasn't sure who'ssingle "Pop Champagne" was at first.

BTW Hell Rell said he is officially out of the Dips professionally, but is still cool with them on a personal level... or something like that. There was aninterview where he said he didn't like the contract or something rather. I still think he's one of the best artists from the Diplomats.

I still don't see why Jim would deny having a simple phone conversation with Cam. Cam didn't say anything bad happened on the call - he just mentionedthat they made small talk. Jim is acting like Cam exposed him or something.

Just bring it back already.
diplomats.jpg.w300h333.jpg

Originally Posted by GucciManeLaflare

as far as im concerned down here in miami more shorty's goin the club to hear baaaaaallin ,day n nite remix ,pop champagne n with juelz who is weezys batman to da public the cokis n some apple juice

mike bruno stop it..................

you seriously think na na na naaananaa crap is hot. get serious.

Jim lookin like a sucka......he'll learn when cam drops and jim aint doin nuffin...

Guarentee a beef is broiled up between cam and Jim within the next 3 weeks. Which then is gonna lead to old dipset vs new dipset "Beef" withcam's new flunkies going at elz & Jim. U could see this coming and as a dipset fan the $#+ is disgusting.

P.S -Ya'll reallly need to hop off cam joint.. The dude is nice but ya'll starting to look like the Mj fans who refuse to admit that the man isn'tthe second coming of christ.

well jim jones has no buzz anymore because its simple he dosent make quality music. His flow is below average and too me hes a one hit wonder with ballinn. Heconfused everybody with pop champagne and then this nanana garbage. So i knew he was gonna fade away. theres only so much times you can mention a flying spurlol

they said, jones man you lookin like pac
i said, nah.. not alive, man i'm lookin like...
JONES!

Back
Top Bottom