'Your N---- Ain't No Mack 10, He's a 22': Lets Reflect Back

for the young heads who are oblivious to where that quote came from.

Common had heart to go at Cube back then, not saying Cube was some certified n....a back then but most didn't expect Common was gonna respond to WS Slaughterhouse especially since Cube was a household name and had a whole coast riding for him.... but wow did Cube take an L in this skirmish.

3 against 1 and still took the L wow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

9.5 out of 10 people in LA, especially Cube fans, don't even know Common made this song or care so Cube never really took an "L" out here
Tapes, 45's, CD's, cassettes or itunes.
Dom Kennedy
Soon​

Wasn't Common afraid to perform that song when he came out to L.A.? Or something to that nature
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Quote:
9.5 out of 10 people in LA, especially Cube fans, don't even know Common made this song or care so Cube never really took an "L" out here.

The fact still remains though......

servin bean pies and st ides in the same sentence...

i was jus tellin some yougins that N.W.A was not as hood as they portrayed...and common brought that out...yall do know that cube was in COLLEGE when he made Amerikkas Most Wanted..which is a helluva album btw
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

Quote:
Whoa! I'm definitely disagreeing with you there.

how was Cube certified, i'm sure he was affiliated with some real G's but Cube himself was an ordinary cat. Sh.. Common is from the Chi i'm sure he knew some G's also.

Quote:
And Com is sweet.

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
9.5 out of 10 people in LA, especially Cube fans, don't even know Common made this song or care so Cube never really took an "L" out here.

YO! All the auxilary discussion is messing up my ability to enjoy this thread. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

At the end of the day we all know who the REALEST G WAS... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TeamWolfShirts

So because he makes movies now that just takes away from everything that he ever did? Is that what ^ you're saying, he was never a G all of a sudden? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

I mean, it was known Cube was never in the streets like that, it was said by many...same for Dre and alot of them dudes...
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

Common really murdered Cube. and whether westcoast heads like to admit it or not, Cube took the L.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

You`re buggin if you think the west didnt hear this .

Everyone knew who got sonned
Be good I might put away the wood and give you the mustache​

yo hold up Common DESTROYED Cube, and Common did perform this in L.A., so how did Cube not take an L? Did Cube haver come to the Chi and perform Slaughterhouse? ain't Cube from Arizona or some @#%$ anyways 3 against 1 and Common destroyed em.

.:Team Mental Liberation:.​

TeamAutobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
So because he makes movies now that just takes away from everything that he ever did? Is that what ^ you're saying, he was never a G all of a sudden?
TeamWolfShirts

man i dunno Ben..hit em up was that isshhhhh
TeamWolfShirts

Quote:
man i dunno Ben..hit em up was that isshhhhh

was Hit Em Up hot because of the lyrical content or the shock value-- me personally i think its the latter. Pac got a pass because he actually was calling out people but Hit Em Up was a terribly executed song lyrically. The B---- In Yoo is straight to the point and possesses many truths, Hit Em Up is mere accusations.

Quote:
Yea... Iiight let those smedium tee's and nuthuggers fool you if you want to

Memories on corners with the 4's and the Moes... These are the stories told by Stoney and Cottage Grove...

Quote:
And Com is sweet
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
Memories on corners with the 4's and the Moes... These are the stories told by Stoney and Cottage Grove...
This Is The Part...
When People Start Screamin!

Back
Top Bottom