Your Not So Famous Athlete Sightings...........

I met Brandon Siler at the Mira Mesa Blockbuster. It was close to closing time and he came in with two other people. Took forever to get them out of thestore.

Vincent Jackson used to rent movies at my store before it closed. I didn't really know it was him until one of my employees wished him a good season.

Saw Jordan Farmar at the food court of Mission Valley mall a few years back when UCLA was in town.

Depending on whether you consider him an athlete or not, I saw Rey Misterio Jr. in Downtown SD in front of ********/Mega Shoes/Attic. He pulled up in a whitehummer, and was with his daughter. I didn't know it was him, and honestly almost mistook him for Frankie J, but then I saw the 619 tattoo on his arm andrealized who it was. He went to Horton Plaza. Spoke with him for a bit. Cool guy, very soft spoken.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Quincy Carter, Aarron Brooks, and a few others, ive seen a lot, too many to name
u a dealer?

laugh.gif

Jeff Malone used to come to my little league games. His nephew was on my squad. He hit behind me in the batting order, too. Dude used to always leave mestranded...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I saw Brad Miller walking aimlessly in the middle of a Nugget Supermarket in Rocklin.

Bobby Jackson at the At&T store....the guy was trying to figure out how to use his iPhone.....needless to say, I'm pretty sure he's not very tech savvy. The guy was asking the dumbest questions hahahaha.... but I've met him on a few other occasions and he's a real cool dude.

Saw Kevin Martin at Walmart in Rocklin at like 3 in the morning. He was chillin by the entrance/exit and watched someone walk up to him to ask for a picture and he said "Ya sure you could take a picture, but I won't be in it." That had me
laugh.gif
smh.gif
the guy seemed like an a-hole since then to me. He lives in the same neighborhood as me and drives like an idiot.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Worm from Coach Carter/Skills from One Tree Hill however you know him was on my men's league team for this rec league last year. Dude is nice as hell hecan really play. Don't know if this really counts as "athlete sightings" though.

I saw boxer Chris Byrd at Six Flags in Cali, and Zach Randolph at the mall in Portland.

Scot Pollard and his entire family walked by my work once. Needless to say they all headed into a nail salon.

I went to school with J.R. Smith, saw Tim Legler at a McDonald's, sat next to Herb Williams on a plane when I was going to DR, and I practiced withRobinson Cano and his father when he was 15, I was around 13 at the time.

Back
Top Bottom