your opinion... 350z vs. Dodge Challenger. vol. EDIT PICS on PAGE 4

350Z =
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Z ALL DAY. Great car, reliable and looks/sounds good.

I've read that Dodge is one of the lowest ranking American car brands when it comes to reliability, the lowest being Chrysler.

if you get the challenger it has to be the SRT8 none of that other bullstuff, so I guess 350z even though it aint all that

Oh and the cayman isnt worth it, test drove one and it was horrible, and the 911 isnt much better

Pretty much all of NT is gonna say the Z...I say the Challenger ...and it better be a V8..not a V6. American Muscle baby.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Pretty much all of NT is gonna say the Z...I say the Challenger ...and it better be a V8..not a V6. American Muscle baby.

I like this gu y cause he wrote what I wanted to say

As long as you feel that your love for american muscle cars is not just a fad, then I would go with the Challenger. Although it would seem that the Challengerwill depreciate in more than the Fairlady...and that still would be the case...but not by much since the 350z is a discontinued model and it has moved onto the370z. If they were the same price I would go for the Z easy, but an 09 Challenger at that price even if it's a basic model is a good deal.

But seriously... I would also advise to look at some G35 coupes. They are also going down in prices since that is also a discontinued model. Have fun with yourdecision...and let us know. They have the same engine as the 350z...and it's alot more practical.

Seriously though, the Challenger isn't really all that great of a car. If you can get past not wanting to buy older cars, I'd suggest a GT500. It'snot a really good car, but it's a hell of a lot better than a Challenger.

I really don't see the comparison. The 350Z is the worse Z period. And it's not even the current model.
challenger01.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NT OG

Buy American.
$%%@ no.

Copp that Z. If you get the Challenger straggler in less than a year you'll be getting service for thatPOS Dodge at Mitsubishi Dealership
laugh.gif

if I was you get a used charger/magnun/300 SRT

It cost the same as a what u tryin to spend, and its got 425 HP.

screw the overweight, boring to drive, gas guzzling 350z. go test drive a s2000, i guarantee it'll change your mind. if not, then yea i'd still ratherget the Z.

Back
Top Bottom