Your opinion on dudes with jewelry on their face

Do you judge dudes because they have a nose ring, or lip ring, etc.? Are you tolerable and give a chance to get to know them or do you out of the gate ignore them because you dont want to be associated with them?

I don't judge, but I know a lot of people that see them as "gay" or different, and don't want to do anything with them.

I dont give a %%$!, but Id never get that type of jewelry. When I think about it though, I dont have any male friends with facial jewelry

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

They're usually helpful in Urban Outfitters.

roll.gif

Well if they're also wearing a tight shirt and skinny jeans I have a tendency to judge them. But other than that I don't care.

no man should wear jewelery on his head period. Its 2011 and dudes still trying to get corporate jobs with earrings in their ears.

Originally Posted by DoS

no man should wear jewelery on his head period.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DoS

Its 2011 and dudes still trying to should get corporate jobs with earrings in their ears.
f!*# does having earings, tattoos or a different hair style affect your ability at work?

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by DoS

no man should wear jewelery on his head period.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DoS

Its 2011 and dudes still trying to should get corporate jobs with earrings in their ears.
f!*# does having earings, tattoos or a different hair style affect your ability at work?

Exactly.  It's amazing how many people are stuck in the past.  It's 2011 and I'm seeing more regression than progression. 

Back
Top Bottom