your package not coming in on time UNAPPRECIATION POST!!!!!!!!!!!

DHL said it will come in today...it is now 6:18 and nothing..it just says its at the nearest hub at my house
sucks for waiting another whole day for something you really want
frown.gif

yeah @#@* dhl! they lagged hard on my lrg jason hoody, said it would be 2 days, turned out to be like 6 or 7. pissed me off like no other

My guitar is supposed to deliver today via UPS, but the tracking page hasn't updated all day, its just chilling at one of the sorting centers. But I dohear that UPS delivers late...and it actually just arrived
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

UPS is screwed up. My tracking joint says "RESCHEDULED - IN TRANSIT"...... wth yo. I need my cereal!

better yet, i hate it when i ship to buyers on eBay asap and they never leave any positive feedback
mad.gif

My fed ex confirm said tomorrow for my jordan 17 lows and now it said they attempted to drop off today but no one was home. (weather delay was the excuse theygave me since I was home since 3:00 and the attempt was at 5:46)

Now they have to redirect the shoes to jersey because I will not be home to sign for it and they sent it to a hub in upstate ny. (I am on the boarder on newyork/new jersey, the one in jersey is closer and I work right by it.) Hopefully I can get it tomorrow or wednesday.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

laugh.gif
cereal?

Yeah, son. I buy cereal in bulk from Amazon, I can't find these organic honey corn flake joints in stores. I'm dyin' over here. I had to copsome nasty hemp granola to hold me down for a few days.

it would have been one hell of a title if you had omitted the "in" so that it would say instead "your package not coming on timeunappreciation"

i ordered something from finishline on dec 11th and its the 17th and it still says processing
mad.gif

nah you know whats worst then that? when you have a incompetent delivery worker who rings the door bell once; then leaves that little note and bounce. Now youhave to pick the package up at the post office.

UNAPPRECIATED...i bought some $!%@ offline from ccs magazine and it just never came. i called them and they said it may take up to a month and then i wasnthome then i just forgot for a while and its been months and i still dont have anything
mad.gif

I was supposed to get something yesterday, but the stupid USPS person just rang the doorbell once and booked it. Like dude had the pickup slip ready and stuff.

I'm bouta murder this post: about 3 weeks ago I bought a phone (verizonwireless EnV) from anebay seller. Got it cheap on a BIN for like 170 NIB and all that. Dude ships it like that weekend, I bought it on sunday. Wednesday morning it arrives at mydoor, but supposedly none of the 5 ppl that live at my house were home at 11 am to sign for the package. I call the post office that evening to see if I cancome pick it up but of course they closed at 6. I read the tag it says come pick your phone up by 11am the next business day (thursday)...No sweat right?"sir, we cannot locate your package. Try us again after 2:30 pm today." I go back at 3:15 to see if the driver might have made a drop...Nope!It's now friday so I'm racing all over Columbus, Ohio between my PO and the main Mail hub downtown to see if my package can be located. They give methe run around and tell me to call in the morning at 7:30 to reach the driver, driver calls off so I'm calling and talking to HIS SUPERVISOR who says shecan't help me either....wtf?! So I check the tracking number on the package....It says delivery returned to Sender because of addressee unknown. I'mlike are phlucking kidding me?! I was on the phone with PO customer service reps all day trying to get the package turned back around and all that but ofcourse no luck whatsoever and after getting cussed out by 5 reps (literally) and going to the post office 5 times to try to locate the package the sellerdecides to just refund me my money, so here I am nearly a month later and I still don't have a cell phone! And all the post office said was sorry, so Iasked them how is it possible that it got sent back if he left me an item pickup slip..."the mail delivery people are not perfect, sir..." Eff thepost office....from now on if people don't send me my stuff with delivery confirmation and insurance...I won't even consider buying it.

Originally Posted by JHN2007

when you have a incompetent delivery worker who rings the door bell once; then leaves that little note and bounce. Now you have to pick the package up at the post office.

Whats worst is the guy didn't even ring my bell and I was home the whole day
indifferent.gif
. Checked the online tracking and it said there was an attempted deliveryand that a pickup note was left. I checked and there was no pickup note
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SoldSouL4SoleS

when you have a incompetent delivery worker who rings the door bell once; then leaves that little note and bounce. Now you have to pick the package up at the post office.

indifferent.gif
. Checked the online tracking and it said there was an attempted delivery and that a pickup note was left. I checked and there was no pickup note
mad.gif
I hate that my USPS guy always does that... he never rings the door .... while UPS they always get the package to me on time.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by SoldSouL4SoleS

indifferent.gif
. Checked the online tracking and it said there was an attempted delivery and that a pickup note was left. I checked and there was no pickup note
mad.gif
I hate that my USPS guy always does that... he never rings the door .... while UPS they always get the package to me on time.

haha .. i swear my ups guy is lightning quick.. i was at home and heard a knock.. opened the door less than 30 seconds later... my package is on the floorbut no sight/sounds of the ups guy or his truck..
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom