Your parents new gf or bf....V. WHy you simping ?

mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My dad is dating some new chick, she is
alien.gif
sick.gif
, shes nice and all, well educated, Career oriented (attorney) southern whitefemale...but few things bother me about her..

1. She was previously married for 20 yrs. Shes in her mid 40's I believe ( no kids
pimp.gif
)
2. They only been dating for a month....
tired.gif
And dude brings chickover...to a family bbq..like da hell man, yall just met
3. They met online...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

4. she needs to step up her maintenance up, her hair looks like she seen a ghost.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

5. Friends of family started going in on girl , you know it happens, in other rooms, etc.

6. At the family event, on a smoke break.. my dad asked what i thought of her.. I told him... I was drinking so its prob best not to ask for my opinion at thistime.. but at another date we can discuss and we left it at that
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

..No racism..but being Hispanic..no idea what my dad sees in white females besides they put him with his b.s and attitude.

I never seen my old man date a female of his own race, it bothers me
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

So do I just keep it real with my old man ? like... i don't see what YOU see in her ? or do i just be happy for the man ?

like...go yuo ?
nerd.gif

ever met ya folks "dates" or whatever you may call it and disapproved ?

Be happy for the man.
He got himself a white girl, they give little to no drama.

And if she making her own money and is not just there to take money, at that age she seems like a keeper.

The only reason to not like her would be if she gets in the way of your pops and your moms getting back together.

The *+!@ is wrong with your dad never dating a latina when he's a latino?
alien.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

3. They met online...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hypocrite?[/color]
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

..No racism..but being Hispanic..no idea what my dad sees in white females besides they put him with his b.s and attitude.

I never seen my old man date a female of his own race, it bothers me
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

man ur dad bout to be caked up she a lawyer bo stop hating
roll.gif

oh yeah i need some tires for some new 22's on a charger man hook it up.
negrodomus, i cant even help u on the tires, biggest i can do is 20's. you know id look out for you bo, no rainbow.

Originally Posted by Diego

Be happy for the man.
He got himself a white girl, they give little to no drama.

And if she making her own money and is not just there to take money, at that age she seems like a keeper.

The only reason to not like her would be if she gets in the way of your pops and your moms getting back together.
The day my parents get back together, would be the day the sky fell, pigs flied and we be riding around in jetson cars..........FLYING.

Should i just be honest with the man ? like.. I dont care ? or just do you ? Im out to florida soon for a long time and im sure , I wont see the guymuch...but I honestly wish he could move down there to so I can put him on to a few females.

Fresco- Try again, your such a troll.
tired.gif
tired.gif

....U get alerts when i post dawgie ?

I say u tell him how you really feel. This @*%@@ could end up being your new step mom
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I say u tell him how you really feel. This @*%@@ could end up being your new step mom
ohwell.gif

They wont even be living in the same state though. How much of a difference would it really make to dude?

You cant be mad at your pops for having different taste from you though, you can throw that argument out.

^ understood and noted.. I seen the chicks my dad used to pull..and some of them were quite nice.. i think dude just trying to settle down.. but iono.. purposeof post was to hear more of other folks and them being in same situation. Good to hear what most nt'ers say....since most of them still live with theyparents
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
or have good relationships with them.

my mom i swear should be a nun, lady wakes up at 530, goes walking/jogging to church, prays a bit then jogs/walks back home then showers and goes off to work,about 3-5 days a week.

Wish old lady would find a friend or a companion that would treat her good, I come to age that I want best for my mom...my dad, not so much. f that fool.

edit : I dont live with my rents,
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom