Your Physique vs. Your Mouthpiece

For the longest Ive been wanting to get my body in to tip top shape. And sometimes ill do a good job with dieting like last year up until September I waswatching everything that I eat. I lost like 25 pounds my goal was to lose 50. I did all this with lil to no exercising. Im not trying to brag but I can onlyimagine where I would have been if I would have hit the gym.
glasses.gif

The women that I attract aren't bad looking females but they are usually sub-par or over weight girls with cute faces.
ohwell.gif

Im looking to step my game up and I know tailoring my mouthpiece will help out alot. But do you think that having a nice body will give me a more leeway withfemales?

For instance we all have met a female or two who is banging but may not have been that bright or interesting but we still got involved with . While if thatsame breezy was below average on looks but with a great mind. We would dismiss her with THE QUICKNESS!
laugh.gif

Those who work out constantly work out what motivates you to work out? and those who have loss significant weight did you notice a change in the way broadsacted towards you and why do you think that was so?

I workout cause it keeps me energized through the day. It's always good to have a strong mind and body, you don't necessarily have to od and be amuscle head to get women neither.

You just gotta know how to talk to them most times, I've seen ugly,fat, broke N_s with BAD broads...they could tell a hell of a joke though

Yeah man its all up to you. If you got some confidence in your game you'll be surprised what you can do.

i have been working out for years 4-5 now. It started back in high school, i was one of those kids who gets picked on because he was smallest of the bunch.Once i started working out i saw a boost in my confidence and was not scared of the bigger guys. Over the years my friends and family compliment me on how ilook etc. It feels good and when you work out everyday its like common nature. Some days i feel like **** unless i work out.

Being buff is overrated. No offense to y'all gym rats, but that's just how I see it. Around here (619) girls stay jocking skinny dudes.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

i have been working out for years 4-5 now. It started back in high school, i was one of those kids who gets picked on because he was smallest of the bunch. Once i started working out i saw a boost in my confidence and was not scared of the bigger guys. Over the years my friends and family compliment me on how i look etc. It feels good and when you work out everyday its like common nature. Some days i feel like **** unless i work out.
yup, now it just feels so good to work out. looking good and being healthy is a plus too

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Being buff is overrated. No offense to y'all gym rats, but that's just how I see it. Around here (619) girls stay jocking skinny dudes.
i'm not buff but im a decent size and cut, and damn it feels pretty good to turn girl's heads when i wear a wife beater.

i don't know about anyone else but when im at the gym and a cute girl is walking by me, sometimes i'll look away and look at the mirror and watch herhead fully turn around while she thinks im looking away
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and don't hit me with the 'it doesn't mean anything if youdon't talk to her' picking up girls at a gyms for me is not my thing

now a days i prolly aint got either working the way I once did, but im pretty confident i could type a girl out of her clothes on the internet in no time
ohwell.gif

Knowing how to talk to a girl without sounding incredibly awkward or *$***!*%%-esque goes a looooong way.

If you can do that AND look good, even better.

Convo > physique (unless you're morbidly obese, word to Springfield Fats)

Convo + physique > * (unless * has a ton of money. Then it's close)

i lost like 35lbs and put some guns on, %@#+$@% deffinately like a guy thats cut and in shape. Fat, disgusting guys get women to, but your more likely to bringin more with a toned body. Even among my close girls that are just friends, they noticed right away and are always calling me sexy and @+@* now.

i work out for my mental and physical health. Helps me from getting lazy

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

i lost like 35lbs and put some guns on, %@#+$@% deffinately like a guy thats cut and in shape. Fat, disgusting guys get women to, but your more likely to bring in more with a toned body. Even among my close girls that are just friends, they noticed right away and are always calling me sexy and @+@* now.

i work out for my mental and physical health. Helps me from getting lazy
Yeah I feel you on that, I am just saying around where I stay, most girls (or at least the ones I am attracted to) are into skinny dudes. I usedto be in the gym 4-5 times a week, had a little muscle on me and all that. But now that I raaarely ever work out I've lost that muscle mass and am moreskinny now and I notice I get more girls' attention. Could just be me, but I'm just sayin..

PrurientSole wrote:

Convo + physique > * (unless * has a ton of money. Then it's close)
Throw in a sense of humor and intelligence, and you're pretty much dead on with this one. It takes alot more than being buff to pull chicks.

With that out the way, I will say this. During the year that I got on my gym game heavy, females definitely noticed. Hugs were tighter and lingered longer,their hands found their way to my biceps and chest for no apparent reason, and I was generally getting more attention and respect.

I can't like tho, it went to my head
laugh.gif
. I became obnoxious and wouldbe a straight up $+$*+$+ to chicks. For some odd reason, they ate it right up.

Being fit is geat and all, but make sure you don't lose yourself in the process of getting in shape.

lol went from 302 to 198

... motivation? did not need any

how?

bodybuilding/exercising
football/other sports
martial arts
proper diet

Back
Top Bottom