Your Physique vs. Your Mouthpiece

Discussion in 'General' started by yallknowutdisiz, Feb 27, 2009.

1. yallknowutdisiz

yallknowutdisiz

For the longest Ive been wanting to get my body in to tip top shape. And sometimes ill do a good job with dieting like last year up until September I waswatching everything that I eat. I lost like 25 pounds my goal was to lose 50. I did all this with lil to no exercising. Im not trying to brag but I can onlyimagine where I would have been if I would have hit the gym. [​IMG]

The women that I attract aren't bad looking females but they are usually sub-par or over weight girls with cute faces. [​IMG]

Im looking to step my game up and I know tailoring my mouthpiece will help out alot. But do you think that having a nice body will give me a more leeway withfemales?

For instance we all have met a female or two who is banging but may not have been that bright or interesting but we still got involved with . While if thatsame breezy was below average on looks but with a great mind. We would dismiss her with THE QUICKNESS! [​IMG]

Those who work out constantly work out what motivates you to work out? and those who have loss significant weight did you notice a change in the way broadsacted towards you and why do you think that was so?

2. apollokid1

apollokid1

[​IMG]

3. kb8isclutch

kb8isclutch

4. crumbs

crumbs

*paging lurkin2long*

5. mf doomer

mf doomer

I workout cause it keeps me energized through the day. It's always good to have a strong mind and body, you don't necessarily have to od and be amuscle head to get women neither.

6. blackmagnus514

blackmagnus514

I'm skinny....i guess it's the wit and the charm...

7. carlosdapaperboy

carlosdapaperboy

I workout because it's fun, I love working out.....

8. thousandaire

thousandaire Banned

You just gotta know how to talk to them most times, I've seen ugly,fat, broke N_s with BAD broads...they could tell a hell of a joke though

9. creekshow

creekshow

Yeah man its all up to you. If you got some confidence in your game you'll be surprised what you can do.

10. freakydestroyer

freakydestroyer

Neither, let your wrists do the talking word to Ben Barrrraaaaa

11. ogbobbyjohnson773

ogbobbyjohnson773

Hmmm...

12. Ofc.Phan

Ofc.Phan formerly retro23phan

i have been working out for years 4-5 now. It started back in high school, i was one of those kids who gets picked on because he was smallest of the bunch.Once i started working out i saw a boost in my confidence and was not scared of the bigger guys. Over the years my friends and family compliment me on how ilook etc. It feels good and when you work out everyday its like common nature. Some days i feel like **** unless i work out.

13. untroubled youth

untroubled youth

Being buff is overrated. No offense to y'all gym rats, but that's just how I see it. Around here (619) girls stay jocking skinny dudes.

14. cucumbercool

cucumbercool

Why is it v.s. mouthpiece? Maybe i missed something

15. jaye05

jaye05

yup, now it just feels so good to work out. looking good and being healthy is a plus too

i'm not buff but im a decent size and cut, and damn it feels pretty good to turn girl's heads when i wear a wife beater.

i don't know about anyone else but when im at the gym and a cute girl is walking by me, sometimes i'll look away and look at the mirror and watch herhead fully turn around while she thinks im looking away [​IMG][​IMG] and don't hit me with the 'it doesn't mean anything if youdon't talk to her' picking up girls at a gyms for me is not my thing

16. mr monday niight

mr monday niight

verbal game vs looks

17. eltizzle

eltizzle

[​IMG]

18. feelmode

feelmode

now a days i prolly aint got either working the way I once did, but im pretty confident i could type a girl out of her clothes on the internet in no time [​IMG]

19. prurientsole

prurientsole

Knowing how to talk to a girl without sounding incredibly awkward or *$***!*%%-esque goes a looooong way.

If you can do that AND look good, even better.

Convo > physique (unless you're morbidly obese, word to Springfield Fats)

Convo + physique > * (unless * has a ton of money. Then it's close)

20. dunknforce

dunknforce

i lost like 35lbs and put some guns on, %@#+$@% deffinately like a guy thats cut and in shape. Fat, disgusting guys get women to, but your more likely to bringin more with a toned body. Even among my close girls that are just friends, they noticed right away and are always calling me sexy and @+@* now.

i work out for my mental and physical health. Helps me from getting lazy

21. fantastic4our

fantastic4our

word [​IMG]mr exxon gas em with the wit and the charm.... word to Hov

22. untroubled youth

untroubled youth

Yeah I feel you on that, I am just saying around where I stay, most girls (or at least the ones I am attracted to) are into skinny dudes. I usedto be in the gym 4-5 times a week, had a little muscle on me and all that. But now that I raaarely ever work out I've lost that muscle mass and am moreskinny now and I notice I get more girls' attention. Could just be me, but I'm just sayin..

23. collegekicks

collegekicks

24. queensfinest101

queensfinest101

lol went from 302 to 198

... motivation? did not need any

how?

bodybuilding/exercising
    football/other sports
    martial arts
    proper diet

25. youngtriz

youngtriz

if this man can get janet jackson... we all have a chance with fine !%# chicks