Your Physique vs. Your Mouthpiece

Mouthpiece is a mother ##!

Look at biggie son was not a bodybuilder but he had confidence and wit

But being in shape helps with the intial contact

Originally Posted by QueensFinest101

lol went from 302 to 198
eek.gif

b4 n after pics? how long did this take you?
nerd.gif

and how come everyone keeps quotin my Avy? JD is the man, very big inspiration
pimp.gif

If you can make a chick laugh, you're in.

A lot of dudes got game for days, but once they're in there. The chick find out they are a dry asss meat head.

Confidence.. however it manifests itself and whatever the reason may be..

So if you think you look good, you'll exude confidence..
If you're funny and talk smack, you'll exude confidence..
If you've got money and power, you'll exude confidence..

Same crap.. It's how you carry yourself.. however which way you choose doesn't really matter as long as you ain't got your head down..

i would much rather have a guy who stimulates me mentally. i've really yet to find someone who intrigues me (well....
nerd.gif
) when a persons personality is onpoint and their thoughts make ME think, then we have a winner and our connection transcends all physical limits.

looks do matter but they definitely arent everything

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

you don't need a good body or looks

you need $$$

indifferent.gif
x
smh.gif

you need $$$
Once that cash is gone so is broad. I'd much rather have an average chick who holds me down no matter what, than a bad flaky redbonewho'll leave me out to dry.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

you need $$$
Once that cash is gone so is broad. I'd much rather have an average chick who holds me down no matter what, than a bad flaky redbone who'll leave me out to dry.
but what he said is somewhat true. You think your current girl would've even gave you a chance if you are a bum?

It's gotten to the point where I don't even care if the girl is interesting or not. If we go out, I'M having fun. If you're not having fun,I'm sorry. Part of it is that I find everyone interesting at some level - even if I find it interesting that she's not that interesting. Like I'llstart to wonder: how did she get to be so un-interesting? Then after about 3-4 drinks I might just straight out ask her why she's so boring.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Thenshe will get angry and ask me to take her home....and I'll call her a cab. Then'll I'll find another girl to kick it with at theparty/club/bar/event. Then they'll ask me why the girl I was with had to leave and I'll make up something like "her sister just had a baby"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Wow none of the above is true.
laugh.gif

I'm just glad it's Friday
pimp.gif

Man........

I can list so many reasons, but for real as far as motivation. I just love it. Overrated? Wow.........

Girls don't really notice you're brolic unless you're some kind of gargantuan beast. Still, working out helps you feel good about yourself and doeshelp you feel more confident. It gives you something positive about yourself and that confidence will help you attract more attention and whatnot. It'salso a pretty good feeling to be able to go to the beach or pool and have a better body than 99% of the people there.

mouthpiece will get u WAAAAAYYY farther than looks. working out to impress females is wack. like someone on the last page said, I started working out cuz im
short and you gotta defend urself when ur smaller than the rest of the guys so u dont get picked on. its funny cuz guys jock more than girls. dudes come up tou "how much
do u bench/lift?" if i give them a number, they kinda leave u alone or ask for help/suggestions. its funny to me how weak some big guys are too

a good part of its swagger/confidence basiclly how you carry yourself. If you lack confidence you have no swagger.
My suggestion: just puff alot and see what happens
pimp.gif

I sense too much fronting in here, nobody says you gotta look like a damn pro lifter, BUT you should all stay active and workout Man or Woman. Gotdamn, itspart of your WELL BEING. Again health has benefits. You dudes are lazy. I know cats at my gym from all walks of life. You dudes are making excuses that'sall. Fitness is not for the opposite sex it is for yourself first. Also relating to women if you're a good dude, funny, money etc.....IM sure if you alsohad a body, it would just be another added perk to your resume for the ladies. Whether you wanna look like a soccer player or WWE wrestler is up to you. Smh.NT

Back
Top Bottom