Your take on going to the gym shower and naked dudes?

For the past months of getting back to the gym, im fine with naked dudes walking around the locker room and the shower and whatnot cuz i do that too

But i hate seeing ppl i know (not in my circle tho) and how they walk up to me completely naked saying what up

and then a dap
alien.gif

Even ppl i dont know walking up and asking if im their classmate and if we having a test soon, for example

At least put on your boxers before you start a conversation

I be hesitating and
indifferent.gif

When I first started college back in late '06, the locker room was kind of weird to me. It would be these old heads walking around with no clothes,chopping it up like they were playing poker or something.

These days I don't really think about it anymore. I just get my shower stuff, towel, get the water warm, hurry up and get my shower, then get out ofthere.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

So do you do the pull in when you give each other naked daps?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

son probably looks down to see how close they are, protect his distance, then end up getting front row to his "boy's" !++*.

Only dudes that do that are old guys and crazy juiced up shell shocked veterans that will "end you bro". Don't F's with none of them.

I haven't been in the position to need to take a "public" gym shower. It's not a big deal, I would do it if I needed to. But I would imagineit would be extremely awkward to see people you know.

it's not that serious. no one cares about your baby d. just shower at home if it's an issue.

^^ my man like stated i aint got nothing against them being naked, just the fact that they be walking up to me naked and dapping

I always wondered if women do the same or do they just hurry up and put on their clothes? I swear at my gym it's dudes who purposely take their time and just chill, walk around greeting everybody without getting dressed first what part of the game is that??
I wonder that too...lol
roll.gif

I always wondered if women do the same or do they just hurry up and put on their clothes? I swear at my gym it's dudes who purposely take their time andjust chill, walk around greeting everybody without getting dressed first what part of the game is that??

Generally, it's no big deal. I showered after swimming when I had to take a "class" at college. Sometimes other dudes were in there, just wentin, handled your business and got out. No eye contact, no conversation, no peeking, or at least not from my end.

But the YMCA is a whole 'nother ball game. They got tvs, couches, chairs, a trainer's massage table, mirrors everywhere, water fountain, and that tubewhich I assume is to dry your penis that comes out the hand dryer and those dudes take it to another level. Like you said, don't try to talk to me with noclothes on. If I'm the bathroom washing my hands after pissing, don't walk up next to me and brush your teeth in the sink beside me naked. Dudes be inthere chillin, watching Fox News, arguing about Obama and !@*$ just standing around naked. Plus, how were you naked when I just got here and 1:00, I donehooped and worked out and am bout to leave now at 4:00, and you're still just standing around naked? It's like some of them don't even have jobs,they just like to walk around in the locker room and hang out naked.

Back
Top Bottom