Your theory on how the Pyramids were built?

I know these threads are a common thing on NT, but it is still interesting to hear some of your theories on topics like these. I personally don't know whatto believe. Some say aliens built them, some say hidden internal ramps were used, etc etc.

So NT, what do you believe?

Between this thread and the Greek mythology thread, ABH is gonna have a busy night.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Between this thread and the Greek mythology thread, ABH is gonna have a busy night.
laugh.gif
Nah, i'm done.

Stay way from them 85ers i was told.

Knew it inherently but now i'm going to take heed.

youtube Eddie Griffin Pyramids...

i don't know %+!+ about refracting lights and what not but its def. interesting...

i would post but he uses bad words...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

youtube Eddie Griffin Pyramids...

i don't know %+!+ about refracting lights and what not but its def. interesting...

i would post but he uses bad words...
I'm a black dude and even I know Eddie griffin don't know !%%$ about pyramids.
laugh.gif
He talkin out of his *!*.
I personally believe that Pyramids were created by a higher intelligence wether or not it was aliens... i have no clue.

# Though the chemical composition of the mortar used to build the Great Pyramid of Giza is known, it could not be re-produced using the present techniques.
# The temperature inside The Great Pyramid remains constant at 68 degrees F, the same as earth's internal temperature.

These 2 facts alone should pretty much tell you that its dam near impossible humans made these

We had a long !@% thread about this a few months ago, just search it...

Anyways, the most plausible theory IMO...

-Pharoahs at the time were considered Gods on earth
-They needed a final resting spot when they died
-Egyptian people thought they were serving God (the Pharoahs) by picking out lime stones, transporting the stones, carving them, etc.
-Over time the Egyptians became well rehearsed in math and science so the technical specifications of the pyramids of Giza were on point
-Pyramids were built by Egyptians by using pulleys, levers, ramps, etc.

-The Aliens theory is ******ed and anyone who believes this theory is ******ed as well. It unfairly discredits what humans are capable of accomplishing whenthey are working towards a common goal.

-The Jewish slaves theory has been refuted time and time again by many reputable scholars world wide. The pyramids of Giza were built well before theintroduction of Judaism to the world.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

# Though the chemical composition of the mortar used to build the Great Pyramid of Giza is known, it could not be re-produced using the present techniques.
# The temperature inside The Great Pyramid remains constant at 68 degrees F, the same as earth's internal temperature.

These 2 facts alone should pretty much tell you that its dam near impossible humans made these

So are saying that ALIENS, depending on the assumption that mere fact of being aliens makes them exponentially more sophisticated than humans, built them. ORare you saying that they are somehow natural formations?

Slaves built them. The flawless shape of the pyramids we know today were NOT the first pyramids ever built. Of course since this great wonder of the worldcomes from Africa, it will be denounced due to Westernization

Back
Top Bottom