Your theory on how the Pyramids were built?

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

We had a long !@% thread about this a few months ago, just search it...

Anyways, the most plausible theory IMO...

-Pharoahs at the time were considered Gods on earth
-They needed a final resting spot when they died
-Egyptian people thought they were serving God (the Pharoahs) by picking out lime stones, transporting the stones, carving them, etc.
-Over time the Egyptians became well rehearsed in math and science so the technical specifications of the pyramids of Giza were on point
-Pyramids were built by Egyptians by using pulleys, levers, ramps, etc.

-The Aliens theory is ******ed and anyone who believes this theory is ******ed as well. It unfairly discredits what humans are capable of accomplishing when they are working towards a common goal.

-The Jewish slaves theory has been refuted time and time again by many reputable scholars world wide. The pyramids of Giza were built well before the introduction of Judaism to the world.

I disagree.

I agree. People are too quick to discredit humans and give the credit to aliens just because they cant figure out how it was done.

Same with this story.

eek.gif
DAMMMMMMMMN

This proves aliens do exist

Or this proves that humans were here long before we orignally thought they were.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...missing-link-chimps-ardipithecus-ramidus.html

Sure, but how do you explain the carbon dating on those spheres? I guess you could say aliens, but that's just one possibility.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by Cz7

My guess is

People built them.

It's pretty much impossible though.
No its not, it took a long time but there were thousands and thousands of people working.

We had a long !@% thread about this a few months ago, just search it...

Anyways, the most plausible theory IMO...

-Pharoahs at the time were considered Gods on earth
-They needed a final resting spot when they died
-Egyptian people thought they were serving God (the Pharoahs) by picking out lime stones, transporting the stones, carving them, etc.
-Over time the Egyptians became well rehearsed in math and science so the technical specifications of the pyramids of Giza were on point
-Pyramids were built by Egyptians by using pulleys, levers, ramps, etc.

-The Aliens theory is ******ed and anyone who believes this theory is ******ed as well. It unfairly discredits what humans are capable of accomplishing when they are working towards a common goal.

-The Jewish slaves theory has been refuted time and time again by many reputable scholars world wide. The pyramids of Giza were built well before the introduction of Judaism to the world.

I disagree.

I agree. People are too quick to discredit humans and give the credit to aliens just because they cant figure out how it was done.

Same with this story.

eek.gif
DAMMMMMMMMN

This proves aliens do exist

Or this proves that humans were here long before we orignally thought they were.
Like I have stated before, we tend to dismiss ancient people of their intelligence because we are somehow much smarter for having all thistechnology. If you ever taken a history class, you will realize that there are geniuses throughout history. However, I do not like the occidental rhetoric thatis taught to us as the absolute truth. We are told of this timeline of human history, that certain inventions or advancements were developed at specific timesor periods. Then we become confused and baffled when something is found that exists outside our set timeline. Is it so hard to accept that there were thingsthat were just not recorded or did not stand the test of time.

History is a story told and recorded by ancestors of those that prosper. You and I live separate live, we have separate accomplishments. However, if I were tooutlive you and have my accomplishments recorded and passed on, you and your accomplishments would be lost to time. Therefore, you cannot accept history as aretelling of everything that has happened in time, but merely what was able to be recorded and survive. There could have been people who were even more advancein knowledge and technology then we are today. Ponder this, if something were to happen to humanity tomorrow that would kill us all off. What would remain ofus to tell the future that we once existed? Our collective knowledge would be lost; our erected structures and inventions would degrade and decay with time;our roads, our bodies, our homes, our technology would be reclaimed by nature. What would remain to tell whatever life form that inhabits this world next thatit's previous inhabitants were not primitive. Sure they could unearth a few things that may have survived time, but would these items be accepted asinventions of an advance people that once existed or merely something that exists outside their timeline and, therefore, "alien."

Originally Posted by cryptikman

Like I have stated before, we tend to dismiss ancient people of their intelligence because we are somehow much smarter for having all this technology. If you ever taken a history class, you will realize that there are geniuses throughout history. However, I do not like the occidental rhetoric that is taught to us as the absolute truth. We are told of this timeline of human history, that certain inventions or advancements were developed at specific times or periods. Then we become confused and baffled when something is found that exists outside our set timeline. Is it so hard to accept that there were things that were just not recorded or did not stand the test of time.

History is a story told and recorded by ancestors of those that prosper. You and I live separate live, we have separate accomplishments. However, if I were to outlive you and have my accomplishments recorded and passed on, you and your accomplishments would be lost to time. Therefore, you cannot accept history as a retelling of everything that has happened in time, but merely what was able to be recorded and survive. There could have been people who were even more advance in knowledge and technology then we are today. Ponder this, if something were to happen to humanity tomorrow that would kill us all off. What would remain of us to tell the future that we once existed? Our collective knowledge would be lost; our erected structures and inventions would degrade and decay with time; our roads, our bodies, our homes, our technology would be reclaimed by nature. What would remain to tell whatever life form that inhabits this world next that it's previous inhabitants were not primitive. Sure they could unearth a few things that may have survived time, but would these items be accepted as inventions of an advance people that once existed or merely something that exists outside their timeline and, therefore, "alien."
Nice.
smokin.gif

All I'm saying is what if we don't actually know when the pyramids were "built" and they were around BEFORE the Egyptian people. They justused them as tombs/monuments/etc and tried to figure out how they got there (hence the hieroglyphics of them building them). Now think about how stalactitesand stalagmites form in caves. Now imagine that on a more galactic scale. It could just be a spot where molecules are being deposited from space (like goldfrom black holes, but all in one spot) from like some other planet or an asteroid.

Spoiler [+]
I just made that up
laugh.gif

What's really mind blowing is that the Egyptian pyramids are at the longest point of longitude and latitude - the center of the world. Also the four sidesof Giza represents the four cardinal points (though a compass wasn't invented until thousands of years later)...

They know how they built it...there is no theories. Come on dude.

The Egyptians even made pictures so people wouldn't come up with stupid theories.

Lg_Egyptian_Slaves.jpg

We have been de-evolving for centuries, that is why I think we don't know the answers the these questions. I believe we were all privy to this knowledge atone point, but we just lost our connection to The Source Of All Things.

Originally Posted by kash55

They know how they built it...there is no theories. Come on dude.

The Egyptians even made pictures so people wouldn't come up with stupid theories.

Lg_Egyptian_Slaves.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Lock this up.

Conspiracy Theorist continue to take Ls.

Aliens?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

We have been de-evolving for centuries, that is why I think we don't know the answers the these questions. I believe we were all privy to this knowledge at one point, but we just lost our connection to The Source Of All Things.

Daytona's answer for 5000 Alex.
pimp.gif

Ex. For starters alot of you are looking at the foundation from the wrong "direction".

Back
Top Bottom