Your thoughts on the Jordan Silver anniversary

I really think that the idea is nice but all white jordans have never really done it for me. I will say I am interested in seeing and perhaps coppin the V's, XI's, and XVI's but I think thats where it will stop for me

they could have been better imo.  nothing wrong with all white shoes, but why would i be motivated to own that many pairs at one time?  guess they figured that they'd slap the name "anniversary" on it and we'd eat it up.  guess it worked on some of us, but i'm glad that theses are as weak as they are.  keeps me from spending as much money as i originally thought i would be spending this year.

plain and boring. a few models will sell regardless, based on their model, but the majority will probably sit and outlets.

Must cop III's when they hit the discount... Trashed my pair of 06's, could use another. Def not for $150 though. Hope these around for the next Friends and Family.

Originally Posted by kirkvbhc

personally i think theyre all garbage

Co-sign 
pimp.gif

It would have been hotter to release all the shoes in OG colorways for the 25th, but im a true jordan head so since im not crazy enough to wear all white shoes like I would have had I got OG CW's im good with havin these on ice for 1-23

i think the only one i will cop is the xx3s
lol
personal favorite~ got special love for it

Copped Mine Yestarday!
Taken Em Right Back To Were
I Got Them Frm! Not Worth 150!
Plus There All White!

my thoughts...
stupid gimick to sell shoes.
if jb gonna retro... retro the right with OG colors and dont put the stupid jumpman on it!

I don't like them. All white shoes are not for me, They are going to get dirty as soon as you put them on your feet and when they yellow and they will its going to get ugly
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kiddfresh20

Copped Mine Yestarday!
Taken Em Right Back To Were
I Got Them Frm! Not Worth 150!
Plus There All White!
Damn! I could've sworn they were black.

I just recently purchase the 9's, but ended up taking them back to finishline because...
1. I already had have the pure $ 3's and the 4's.
2. I barely wear those.

But I wished they release the air jordan 11 low-white & zen grey instead of the 11's that are releasing.

its all a gimmick imo especially at that price point i would much rather just get og cw or a better 25th anni scheme.

AJKO's are dope. I hope the silver anniversary V's are just a re-retro+ of the white and silver pair from 2000...not likely though.

i bougth the IX's on release date went to work and got to looking @ them and decided to take them back as well. I mean there is nuthing silver anniversary about them it doesn't even say it on the box.

Back
Top Bottom