Your thoughts on the Jordan Silver anniversary

i got the xi's because i get every xi cuz the shoe is super comfortable

i also got the iii's just cuz i didnt own a pair and i wanted one

ill def grab the 14 15 and 16's if they release but thats it maybe the 5's also

Extremely disappointing 25th anniversary for the brand. Almost as if the executives could care less about it. Pure $ IIIs and IVs, XIs with no Jumpman, fake inspired VI colourways with a few exceptions here and there.

For that matter Gentry Humphrey did a better job with the 20th anniversary. Retro of the Xs, XIIIs, silver 20th anniversary boxes, signature XXs. The only bad thing about the 20th anniversary was the Dub Zero and the horrible series of uninspired fusion/mash-up shoes it spawned. Apart from that I'd say the 20th anniversary was far, far better.

qqs3sl.png

They're dope ...

the XI is ok but still i would had taken some other ones to release first on the ani collection...(like would sure want to see a all white V though)

what happened to the silver anniversary they released like 4 or 5 of them real quick and then stopped.. i was hopping to get the 13's 14's 6's 7's

i liek the xi anniversary's i copped 2 pairs, one to rock n one to stock. but i really messed up one of my pairs when i broguht them on vacation w. me, yeah i had another pair but i wore them the whole way there n the first night there nd i was hammered. besides that, they are actually better quality then i expected, they been holding up mad good!!

so did the rest of the anniversary line just flop???
laugh.gif
haven't seen anniversary kicks since the XIs if I'm not mistaken.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

so did the rest of the anniversary line just flop???
laugh.gif
haven't seen anniversary kicks since the XIs if I'm not mistaken.
Flop?!
No, Jordan Brand just chose not to release any more models since the XI dropped...

Honestly, not all the Silver Anniversary sneakers that came doesn't look good on me.
Besides The Jordan II, IX, and XI, everyone else that came with Silver Anniversary colorway was not good.
The Jordan 1 looked a lot like a girl's shoes coz it's was sparkly, for Jordan III, I don't know, it's just not appealing to me.

Back
Top Bottom