Your Top 5 Sneakers You'd Wish Nike Would Retro (Properly)

A lot of love for the
UP,
SWIFT,
MAESTRO 1
and VIS ZOOM....so leaving those off my list.

5 Pippen IV - white/black/red
4 Fly-By-U - black/white/blue
3 2K4 - jetstream
2 Zoom BB 1 - all of the TB / specifically white/black
1 Jordan XVII - white/red - hold the suitcase

Wish Nike would bring these Triple Black ACG Woodside 2 High’s back, the purple too in Men’s . 1:1 Retro, don’t even tweak it. It is perfection of a boot, other Nike boots have always been out of proportion. 😟 The material on the duck bill front is so cool, sort of like Kevlar. It's silhouette is Timeless. By FAR the Best pair of Boots Nike has EVER made -

7FBC9EC1-A27C-4A0A-A8B4-38DF1E4A07E7.jpeg
4FBCFAAE-9335-4FC8-84AD-256372CF4EF6.jpeg

Til this day, I regret passing on them from 2012 when they were only around $75 or $80. Sale price I think, can’t really remember 😳 Champs ☹ I want both those colors, DGAF. Drop them Blue Ribbon Sports!! Nikes first Retro boot ever!🔥

I had to quote myself on this lol :rofl: I cannot believe I found them on finishline & JD Sports!!!! I just ordered!! Thanks Nike, Super Grateful. I Bought them myself for my mom to wrap them as a gift to me!:evil: Heard they run tight/small, I went full size up. Like room in my boots anyway if not they get congested & sweaty.

Last edited:
I had to quote myself on this lol :rofl: I cannot believe I found them on finishline & JD Sports!!!! I just ordered!! Thanks Nike, Super Grateful. I Bought them myself for my mom to wrap them as a gift to me!:evil: Heard they run tight/small, I went full size up. Like room in my boots anyway if not they get congested & sweaty.
Ummm…, you praised this boot so much to call them as “By FAR the Best pair of Boots Nike has EVER made”, but you have never owned them???

If you really want to go down a rabbit hole, certain sites claim Tupac's kicks are "unreleased Penny Hardaways" :nerd:

I've seen those though, I think the Air pocket looks like three dime-sized circles.

You can see the swoosh on the air unit and see the AIR perforated on the front side of the midsole

8C660250-38AA-414C-9FD3-BD5E63E0017C.jpeg

1.Nike Air Worm
2.Nike Air Schumacher
3.Nike Air Mission
4.Nike Air Assault
5.Nike Mac Attack
Hold up. All these years I never knew there was an Air Schumacher model. Only remember MS wearing the Nike Racing shoes for actual driving. Those ones you posted are honestly an ugly shoe, but a great collector’s item. Were those actually sold at retail? If so, I presume it was only in Europe.

So, what has happened to the Mac Attacks Travis & LeBron were wearing while back??? Does that mean Nike made those samples in 2 different colorways, just to scrap the idea to make em available to the general public?

Last edited:
Hold up. All these years I never knew there was an Air Schumacher model. Only remember MS wearing the Nike Racing shoes for actual driving. Those ones you posted are honestly an ugly shoe, but a great collector’s item. Were those actually sold at retail? If so, I presume it was only in Europe.
very ugly but they would go great with today’s fashion!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom