Your Views on Black on Black Crimes.....

Just interested in views of all races on black on black crimes. My city has had a recent rise of murders and shootings (all black suspects and victims) in the past week. Do you feel as you live by the gun, you die by the gun, or do you feel like it's deeper then that. I do.

These dudes here aren't even really conscience. They pull the trigger without thinking about the ramifications.

I'd say poverty is a cause but these parents are failing to educate these kids along with the schools. Dude who shot the guy in the head downtown was in his mid teens from what people are saying.

It's Bull****....

If I live in a million dollar house in the Hamptons and happen to get angry one day...
I'm not going to drive to the "hood" to find a black person to take it out on.

More than likely your community population consists of a high percentage
of African-Americans.

It's common sense reversed to generalize.

Black crime is no different from Caucasian, Asian, Italian...etc.

Its only judged and perceived differently.

There are a lot of prisoners in their own communities because of fear of getting authorities involved when a crime happens. This makes for a lot of easy targets....there are a lot of desperate folks out there who don't give a damn about themselves or the next man. When you put all of this together, you have a recipe for failure all around.

The reason there are black on black crimes is because all the black people who have nothing to live for all live together. Its not a race issue. Its a poverty issue.

Most of these dudes are ignorant (not all of them) so I really don't care. Over here in Texas people fight over stupid stuff all the time
smh.gif
. What-A-Burger video for example
laugh.gif

its racist why not commit crimes on against all races?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i dont get this issue.

white on white 

black on black

white on black 

black on white 

spanish on whatever

etc...

no crime on any person no matter race is ok.

Vernon Forrest, another Black role model, killed by one of his own people. %$#@ the no-snitch rule. It's time to start turning these #%+@%%$$@!%$@ in. Why keep 'em alive? So they can kill and rob another innocent Black person. %$#@ the no-snitch rule. That !#+$'s played. it's only there to protect these "%$@*!+", not to protect the Black community. %$#@ 'em all. It's time for a CHANGE. A REAL CHANGE!!!

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

Vernon Forrest, another Black role model, killed by one of his own people. %$#@ the no-snitch rule. It's time to start turning these #%+@%%$$@!%$@ in. Why keep 'em alive? So they can kill and rob another innocent Black person. %$#@ the no-snitch rule. That !#+$'s played. it's only there to protect these "%$@*!+", not to protect the Black community. %$#@ 'em all. It's time for a CHANGE. A REAL CHANGE!!!

I've decided a while ago to stop dwelling on this trap. It's counter productive if there aren't any solutions and just ppl talking about it or talking down on it. Gotta stop seeing this as a color thing sometimes. In certain situations, yes, this is simply ppl who are a product of their environment and don't realize(or care) how they damage the black culture doing exactly what some ppl want them to do with that self-destructive behavior and other times it's just one person committing a crime on another person.

Like said before, it all boils down to poverty and lack of opportunity and education. If white dudes were as common as blacks and latinos in the hood, they would be getting popped too. It's not a race issue.

If a man stands in another man's way he will be dealt with according to the law of the land. In the hood, the gun is the law because most of the people there feel that the judicial system, police and politicians do not work for them. In more affluent areas, people feel the law works for them, so they let cops, judges and politicians take care of their problems.

That said, black people need to start carving out their own communities, not ghettos but communities, where there are doctors, lawyers, teachers, business owners and honest hard working people. Instead of leaving the hood and moving away from our people, we need to encourage more like-minded black people to live together, so our kids have a greater sense of pride in their culture and the kids who are stuck in the hood have somewhere to go to get away from the +$*$%%%%. If they see their own culture doing well and setting a good example, the chances of them relying on the usual routes, over time, will begin to disappear.

I know it's cliché, but we really need to step our game up as a people.

"The man" is definitely a factor, the law does not really work in our favor, and we have more obstacles than I care to think about, but if our people made it out of those shackles, off the auction block and this damn far, then we really have it easy in comparison.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Like said before, it all boils down to poverty and lack of opportunity and education. If white dudes were as common as blacks and latinos in the hood, they would be getting popped too. It's not a race issue.

If a man stands in another man's way he will be dealt with according to the law of the land. In the hood, the gun is the law because most of the people there feel that the judicial system, police and politicians do not work for them. In more affluent areas, people feel the law works for them, so they let cops, judges and politicians take care of their problems.

That said, black people need to start carving out their own communities, not ghettos but communities, where there are doctors, lawyers, teachers, business owners and honest hard working people. Instead of leaving the hood and moving away from our people, we need to encourage more like-minded black people to live together, so our kids have a greater sense of pride in their culture and the kids who are stuck in the hood have somewhere to go to get away from the +$*$%%%%. If they see their own culture doing well and setting a good example, the chances of them relying on the usual routes, over time, will begin to disappear.

I know it's cliché, but we really need to step our game up as a people.

"The man" is definitely a factor, the law does not really work in our favor, and we have more obstacles than I care to think about, but if our people made it out of those shackles, off the auction block and this damn far, then we really have it easy in comparison.
Very, very well said. 

Originally Posted by GTEK

but you would think that with everything black people have gone through in this country, and how far we've come as a people, you would think that there would be some type of "togetherness". I believe this is why black on black crime is single out.

Originally Posted by rpjgator

its racist why not commit crimes on against all races?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i dont get this issue.

white on white 

black on black

white on black 

black on white 

spanish on whatever

etc...

no crime on any person no matter race is ok.
What about Hate Crime legislation?

It seems like some black neighborhoods are set up to be this perpetual underclass and as a result you have this crab mentality where everyone is trying to push everyone else down.

These crimes are a testament to generations of mistreatment.

It isn't just about a race, but about a government that has strategically placed these people to get this behavior from them.

I see it all the time with the young kids in my county. Most of them don't have any dreams and they don't even care about education. With no education for themselves and with their parents barely making it out of high school, they have to turn to other means to support themselves. This just continues the perpetuation of drugs and violence and "black on black" crime, when, in actuality, if any other race was placed in these low-income neighborhoods with little or no help from the government, and no dreams, we would be talking about "_insert race_ on _insert race_" crime.

It really is a shame and sad to see kids with absolutely no future and it really isn't their fault.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by GTEK

but you would think that with everything black people have gone through in this country, and how far we've come as a people, you would think that there would be some type of "togetherness". I believe this is why black on black crime is single out.
We all know why black on black crime or black crime in general is singled out and it aint got nothin to do w/ "togetherness" There was b/b crimes durin the Civil Rights Movement too. It's all about your demographic/community you live in. If you live in a predom black area, you are going to have b/b crime. That goes the same for other areas as well. 

GTEK is right about black crimes being perceived differently. We've made progress as a nation but at the end of the day we (me and my people) are black and will be frowned upon whether we rich or poor

I think it is wrong.

Just like hispanic on hispanic.
I cant stand to see my ppl out there hurting/killing eachother.

Back
Top Bottom