your vote for 6th man of the year: vol nba 09 season

imo, it should go to nate robinson. nate robinson was one of the top 5 scorers in the league in the month of january and for the first few weeks of february.. he definitely has stepped up his game in the last year. (playing in dantoni's offense doesnt hurt either). he also has scored more then 35 on a fewoccasions.

then theres jr, who pours in a point every single minute hes given. still should go to nate rob tho.. brings so much energy off teh bench.

JET

He scores a lot, he hits game winners, he's Mr. Fourth Quarter, he has been the MAN this year for the Mavericks.

You have your superstar stud in Dirk, but then you have the IT guy.

Jason Terry is that.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

JET

He scores a lot, he hits game winners, he's Mr. Fourth Quarter, he has been the MAN this year for the Mavericks.

Jason Terry is that.
/thread

Originally Posted by nublee

JET

Jason Terry is that.
/thread

Jr smith

averages of 15 4 and 3

this is probably his best overall year..he plays 27mpg compared to terry with 33 mpg.

jetvshornets.jpg

As much as i think Jason Terry should win it.... i have a sad feeling that Nate will rob Jet of his award
frown.gif
pun not intended.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by nublee

JET

Jason Terry is that.
/thread

^on all those dunks he seems to put his foot out so he can step on them
laugh.gif
but sick dunks nontheless and yes dude is going to win the 6th man award

Originally Posted by baik

^on all those dunks he seems to put his foot out so he can step on them
laugh.gif
but sick dunks nontheless and yes dude is going to win the 6th man award
I've never dunked on anyone before, but I really don't see how anyone could actually do that, I mean your foot would just slip down ontheir jersey, wouldn't it?

It's moreso to shield from defenders, still
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom