You're ex trying to get back with you...

So my ex is hitting me up wanting to be together again. She broke up with me dec 14 and until recently this last week hit me up saying she wants to start over and give her a chance.

I found out she had sex with another dude and all this stuff (she told me). She says she regrets been crying to get back and keeps saying she regrets it and we should date again?

Opinions in this. Were young 22 and 23. Give her a shot? She seems sincere and really keeps trying to get me back.
Thanks.

First and foremost we need pics . Srs.

And i would say go for it, rather than thinking what if in the future.

pics?

and don't do it.

do not do it

it will never work out and you will end up hating each other in the end, trust me. 

Last edited:
Do not do it. It will start a cycle. You won't fully trust her, she might think you'd do the same thing as retribution, and it will keep going like that. Cut your losses B, ain't no coming back from that.

She's crawling back to you cos she thought she could do better and hasn't found anything noteworthy since you broke up.

Tell her to take a hike OP.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's about to be Valentine's Day and your ex has run out of options after taking reverse piledrivers earlier in the year. She's lonely.
roll.gif

Nah after i found out about her screwing someone else there is no return..... unless shes a big spender

dec 14th though? She Broke up with you to smash homie. .and this is a consideration in your mind?

Back
Top Bottom