"You're single? How come?" Vol. Status Update

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I cant lie I do think something is up when a very attractive girl is single for a long time.

perfect exampled

mya.jpg

and SiMPLYDiMPLY

if youre single id assume your either real picky/have high standards, or youre a super freak on the hush.

i love bein single but it hurts the pockets a lil when u have a few flings

"its cheaper 2 keep her there boy"

I refuse to settle for less than what I expect even if that means being alone (yes Dirty, I bring something to the table). I'm not looking for arelationship right now. Maybe when I get to grad school I'll start. They say that you find your wife in college but that is not true. Girls that I met hereare certainly not wife material.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

My family sucks some of them acting like I should married by my 21st birthday (July) and the rest think I'm a lesbian.
Same thing they did to my sister until she brought a dude to the family reunion.
To be honest I really don't want to be bothered until I'm done traveling here and abroad.
I gotta do a Peace Corp tour just once...just once...

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

laugh.gif
i swear i'm gonna punch the next person who asks me this. i get asked almost on the daily.

like jessica- you're a pretty girl, why are you single?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
yeah, what does that have to do with anything.

^This.

I think there's more pressure on females, especially if you are at least somewhat physically attractive. Just because you're offered something,doesn't mean you have to jump on it.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

The craziest thing for me is every chick I meet automatically thinks im lying when I tell them Im single

I met this Filipino broad a few weeks and she still thinks im "Too Hot" to not have a girlfriend
laugh.gif

I can't front, I've said that to a few dudes before. I'm half joking, though because I know attractive dudes who know they look good are *!*%+@ andsee no real reason to be committed if they can get $@@@@ whenever they want without having to put in work. Sometimes I can't believe my luck
pimp.gif

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif

Strait Up: Commitment Issues.

I feel boxed in when I'm in a relationship, I like to have my options open when that's under my control. I'm like that everywhere in life, Idon't even like making plans for the weekend because I don't want to limit myself. It also doesn't help that I take 21 units at school so Ihaven't had much time to be out and about these last few months.

I'm in college though, so I just use that as my excuse. I have flings here and there, beat somewhat on the regular but at this point in my life I'mnot looking to lock myself down. I also use the excuse that after I graduate I'm going to move back to my hometown so it's kind of worthless.

I just got a "save the date" though from this dude I went to high school with and I was like "damn, this dudes getting ready to get married, andI still can't even think about myself at that point without shuddering"

Originally Posted by yungmatt

I met this Filipino broad a few weeks and she still thinks im "Too Hot" to not have a girlfriend
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

good for the ego though my man.

no lie this is goin back, i remember i use to tell a chick i was a virgin they wouldnt believe me. NO WAY!
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

I refuse to settle for less than what I expect even if that means being alone (yes Dirty, I bring something to the table). I'm not looking for a relationship right now. Maybe when I get to grad school I'll start. They say that you find your wife in college but that is not true. Girls that I met here are certainly not wife material.
Amen.

It's a shame but... our generation's dating scene is all crapped up.

Originally Posted by Club29

laugh.gif
i swear i'm gonna punch the next person who asks me this. i get asked almost on the daily.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Only the pretty girls get asked out....

Just kidding. Ive seen your pictures. Good enough for a starbucks, I suppose.
ladies and gentlemen, this is why i am single.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
totally kidding.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
It obviously must be a personality thing with you then.

so what do you dudes do between the occasionals?

i need sex like i go to the gym.

Everyday. thats why i asked if you single ppl at least have MAIN sex buddies yall agree it is what it is with. If thats the case then, cool as hell.

Even that can get touchy, cuz ppl who have lots of sex.........could catch feelings.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
obviously.

i tell all the girls i meet from jump street. "im not the boyfriend type, so dont play yourself." love it or leave it.

i do get the occasional "WHY NOT" n then i hit em with the "to many girls out here to be tied to one"

in my experiences girls really appreciate a honest dude, so if i put all my cards on the table from the get go. let em kno how i get down before i lead em on,theyre usually down for the "friends wit benefits" routine, everybody needs some right?

shout outs to the chicks that hit me up faithfully after they leave the club every weekend
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:

laugh.gif
i swear i'm gonna punch the next person who asks me this. i get asked almost on
the daily.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
yeah,
what does that have to do with anything.
obviously.

laugh.gif

Aye, no personal attacks though
laugh.gif
Being on NT negates 96% of you from making such statments since the majority of ya'll have social interaction problemsregardless.

I, for one think it takes a strong, confident women to be single and hold out until she finds exactly what she wants
pimp.gif

I swear the only rough part about being single is people asking why. Everytime I see my family they want to know why, While my cousin is pregnate with her 3rdchild from her 2nd baby father.

I honestly wouldn't mind a gf. But I've always clinged true to the notion that I'm too complex for the avg chick. And I know this because I lvecame across a young lady in my past who was perfect for me. Not too many have measures up to her attributes since.

I swear the only rough part about being single is people asking why. Everytime I see my family they want to know why, While my cousin is pregnate with her 3rdchild from her 2nd baby father.

I honestly wouldn't mind a gf. But I've always clinged true to the notion that I'm too complex for the avg chick. And I know this because I lvecame across a young lady in my past who was perfect for me. Not too many have measures up to her attributes since.

I know 100% what you're saying. At my job last year pretty much all the people that worked there (the men at least) were fat local people, so I was prettymuch the best looking guy there (which is sad). I was constantly asked why I didn't have a girlfriend on a daily basis. One annoying fat girl even took itas far as telling people I was gay and that's why I hadn't hooked up with any of my coworkers and didn't have a girlfriend.

It's weird because when I am single I feel like i'm missing out and sometimes wish I had someone, but the second I start seeing someone even casually Ino longer want that and want to remain single. ha. I just really don't have much desire at this point in my life with finishing up grad school and justtrying to have fun before i'm way too old.

currently i dont know what i am...its more of a real good friends with benefits but its starting to seem like a relationship and i dont think i want thatnow...im actually intrested in a completly diff girl who i had a fling with previously...so my !$%! is all @#!#%# up right now...i do enjoy relationships but iadmit i get tired of them, i love the freedom being single provides you

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

laugh.gif

Aye, no personal attacks though
laugh.gif
Being on NT negates 96% of you from making such statments since the majority of ya'll have social interaction problems regardless.

I, for one think it takes a strong, confident women to be single and hold out until she finds exactly what she wants
pimp.gif

Agreed, and just off that, I dont believe that there are many strong, confident women in the world
laugh.gif

I see it all the time from chicks that are desperate for a man/lookin for love, chicks that are "in a relationship" just cause, and chicks that aresingle and upset at the world
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nek32

I know 100% what you're saying. At my job last year pretty much all the people that worked there (the men at least) were fat local people, so I was pretty much the best looking guy there (which is sad). I was constantly asked why I didn't have a girlfriend on a daily basis. One annoying fat girl even took it as far as telling people I was gay and that's why I hadn't hooked up with any of my coworkers and didn't have a girlfriend.

It's weird because when I am single I feel like i'm missing out and sometimes wish I had someone, but the second I start seeing someone even casually I no longer want that and want to remain single. ha. I just really don't have much desire at this point in my life with finishing up grad school and just trying to have fun before i'm way too old.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom