"You're single? How come?" Vol. Status Update

We've already had this discussion.

nerd.gif

Being in colllege, people just want to sleep around. I was looking to invest in something, but I'm starting realize everyone is trying to get theirs beforethey settle down.

And shoot, give me a late pass, I need to get mine too.

Co-sign and sad reality but the age of chivalry are long gone.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

lurkin2long wrote:

you an WG gotta have a side thing thing. see thats what im talkin about. something to just "hold" you over for the time bein.

'Dating'
nerd.gif

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif
*paging illonaire*

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Ok im really tryna understand.........

So Nawth21 thats called NSA sex right?

dating=you just dont want sex, you want to like the person, but its not that serious, but maybe it could lead to something bigger?

laugh.gif
, fam, you confused...

you been trynna get an explanation of "dating" for like 5 posts now

dating="talking" to them

imo, "dating" is more serious than "talking"....

dating is like the step before a fully committed relationship....

and "talking" is the step before "dating"

grin.gif

-knows this will turn into a 9 page debate where random NTers will enter this thread just to say "man, you're so annoying"-

eyes.gif

Man you're so annoying.

I joke this is going to be the JO explanation part two
laugh.gif

Dating in the adult world:

you meet a person of the opposite sex that you think you might like. You go on dates to get to know them better. either a) it works out and you move furthertowards a monogamous relationship or B) you're incompatible, nothing lost.

i been single for mad long ... and most girls say ... i can't wait to see who u end up with ...

nothing wrong w/ being picky, nothing wrong w/ not settling, nothing wrong w/ doing me

i'm 25 enjoying life ... i'll have a gf when i meet a quality girl that i'm feeling on the level w/ mutual feelings ... its that simple

been single for 2 years now. 20 years old. in college. live in an off campus house. pretty good looking

i feel like getting in a relationship would only hold me down and all there's too many chicks that are DTF always

I dont need a significant other in my life to be happy....And with the life I live, Its kinda hard for me to compromise time for a relationship.
"Ladies I love ya'll, but I love my freedom more...."

i think one of my exes catching feelings
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I am single because I genuinely want to be. I am talking to a few, but they aren't stressing a relationship, one that did just cut me off
laugh.gif
oh well. Ijust love this single stretch I have been in, I have been in a relationship since senior year. Man I love having nobody checkin up on me. It's gonna take aREAL special girl to wife me up.

Out here in Cali my boys look at you sideways if you have a girl, complete opposite. Oh well double standard FTW!!!

the only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show...and see if she likes the goods
smokin.gif

if youre single id assume your either real picky/have high standards, or youre a super freak on the hush.

i ALWAYS assume girls got a dude of some sort. I'm not one for surprises.

i tell all the girls i meet from jump street. "im not the boyfriend type, so dont play yourself." love it or leave it.

"It aint like I aint tell you from day one, I aint @@%, when it comes to relationships I aint got the patience"

it's funny...because between going to regular clubs and going out for my company purposes to showcases or what have you....i think chicks see the pics andeither think:"I can have some fun with him...he's not boring @ all"+my sarcasm=a good time....or they think "He's always out, he needssomeone to lock him down"...or they just date me off of potential. I really think females date me off potential right now...and i dont like talking aboutwhat I do for @@% unless it was one ex I was friends with before. (she does her hustle...and quite well..so i'm not recall worried about golddiging)

you know this chick told me that most men that are single after like 25 are either GAY or have commitment issues...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i ALWAYS assume girls got a dude of some sort. I'm not one for surprises.
laugh.gif

Basically.
eNPHAN
_ you always arguing w/ somebody
laugh.gif
smh.gif

And I'm single because....Well....I dunno.

I just am. I'm relationship ******ed to a certain extent anyways....
laugh.gif

Not single but the single life was fun but i guess it was hard for me to get focused with the single life so i guess my girlfreind now has made me a betterperson

Co-dependecy turns me off...it's horrible...i cant stand cuffing type cats...like a chick has more probability to get sick of you if you're alwaysquestioning her and cuffing her.

i think society conditions ppl to be in relationships. Like you gotta be in a relationship to be a normal citizen..dont eve nget me started onmarriages
sick.gif

Then you have those of us like myself who've seen our parents have dysfunctional relationships and thus have commitment issues to shield ourselves fromgetting hurt....

Single life is fun..just be responsible and honest.

Im just glad none of the females in my life ask me if I'm seeing anyone else....

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Co-dependecy turns me off...it's horrible...i cant stand cuffing type cats...like a chick has more probability to get sick of you if you're always questioning her and cuffing her.

i think society conditions ppl to be in relationships. Like you gotta be in a relationship to be a normal citizen..dont eve nget me started on marriages
sick.gif

Then you have those of us like myself who've seen our parents have dysfunctional relationships and thus have commitment issues to shield ourselves from getting hurt....

Single life is fun..just be responsible and honest.

Im just glad none of the females in my life ask me if I'm seeing anyone else....

Silent understanding, Don't ask don't tell policy
pimp.gif

It feels extra good to be single. However, I do keep one of my ex's as if she is still mine. But I still play with them other broads as well.

I have a Commitment Issue. I have 2 Careers and a couple of Projects going on in my life right now. Whenever i think of relationships now, i just roll the tapeForward and see how it can get in the way of my future. I'm down with No strings attached, just as long as it doesn't bring drama or stress.

I just turned 21 btw.

Been single since June, my relationships don't last long, I tend to shy away once she begins to cling to me with the 24/7 calls. I just like going about mybusiness my own way.

I'd just either annoy or depress a girl right now, I just don't have the time. School and work keep me in zombie mode
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
, only cause they don't wanna be asked the same question....
laugh.gif
true story..."Just Like Me"....chicks stayfronting like they dont be going to clubs and lounges, talking about "I only go out in the summer really
grin.gif
"...

...I had a chick ask why I dont seem to take pics with girls when i go out...first off, my FB needs some level of decorum with ppl looking to hired me looking@ my profile...and the way I bug out well
laugh.gif
...second..if i takequestionable pics with girls, she could ask "Who's that"...and I dont care to answer to anyone right now...

the same chick invited me to some club last week and I told her i aint going..she was sad like "I really wanted to party with you.."..i'm like tomyself..hell no...i'm trying to screw this chick...I dance with some chick or talk to someone and she gonna be all jealous and *!%...no can do..

my female friends just SMH @ me. I think they've given up on me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i'm extremely picky, and maryland is trash when it comes to attractive single ladies. gotta wait to get out of this dump.
I can agree with this and I'ma lady
laugh.gif
The mens here are lacking though too.

Men or women are not good enough to commit to right now.

Originally Posted by suprastar

you know this chick told me that most men that are single after like 25 are either GAY or have commitment issues...

damn son two more years, your gonna be saying heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. if you dont act right

Single moreso by choice. The more I hear from those close to me and that really know me, my priorities should be school and... Well, school. There is onespecial girl that I'm talking to, but other than that it's whatever.

Edit: And like 100K said, there's a certain level of decency that has to be maintained. I'm in the process of rooting out stuff as it is...

Back
Top Bottom