Yours boys female interest hitting on you FTW?

It was a weird night. I met up with a good friend of mines who was with this bad @*$ shorty. Long story short, train ride home together, she telling me ihave gorgeous eyes, beautiful lips and how i'm just plain cool. She starts telling me her life story and proceeds to take my phone and insert her phonenumber there. Now there not dating, just messing and tonight was there second kiss...whatever.....i think i'm going to let it play out..what do youthink..

yeah i know...i fumbled on that one..let me get her face book name and get pics..im sorry, did not follow protocol.

if that person is a good friend of yours, you should let them know what is up with that chick..

yeah i think im gonna drop dime on her...i mean she mad cute..straight nyc shorty wop...but telling me stories of how her pops caught the monster and passed itto her moms...%+@ i just met you..

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

yeah i know...i fumbled on that one..let me get her face book name and get pics..im sorry, did not follow protocol.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

I'm sort of in the same situation with my boy Shawn (*%*$ I hope he doesn't see this). The girl Lily that he's messing with seems like she's into me. But I don't know their status and me and my boys got this"if she's your girl, I'll treat her like my homeboy..." type of pledge. I got other lady friends to mess with, it's just that I get boredmessing with the same women and she seems fun in bed.

so i just got a text from her saying she got home and it was great meeting me tonight.. i say likewise and i get the smiley text back... WHAT THE FUDGE?!?!?!

If he's really your boy, and he really likes her, you wouldn't had thought twice about this. If he doesn't like her all that much and he hasoptions, then that's a different story.

for the humiliating win.

if messing with a girl your friend is into is going to ruin your friendship with him, both you and your friend need to get laid more.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

if that person is a good friend of yours, you should let them know what is up with that chick..

co-sign. %#+! like that ruins friendships.

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

for the humiliating win.

if messing with a girl your friend is into is going to ruin your friendship with him, both you and your friend need to get laid more.

indifferent.gif

It's the principle.

Yeah, but see... When it comes to your homebody, depending on how long you've known him, you alwas gotta let dude know what the deal is between you andthis chick. Dont sit there and watch him take the L. Let him know.

bros before %***
if they fall thru, i would ask (jsut for respect) if its coo if u get at her and see where it goes, just IMO

Come on man that's marked territory, why even mess with the Geneva accord between you and your homeboy....

I wouldn't do it without knowing how he felt about the issue.
Bring it up and if he wants a challenge then go for it.
If not there's a lot of chocha in the NYC area.

And yea back to protocol.

What principle?

If your boy hasn't smashed and they're not serious then there's no principles involved. The chick sounds like a bop anyway. Take turns if you want.

Same +*%% happened to me on friday. That girl was talking to my boy they smashed and everything. She made moves on me but I declined
I don't want to stir drama
tired.gif

Don't do that your homeboy. Especially if he's already catching feelings for this broad. That chick is trying to test your loyalty.

Back
Top Bottom