Yours boys female interest hitting on you FTW?

this is the internet, not an school essay. I did not come asking for advice just posting what happened. I'm extremely bored in life. I'm not trying towife anyone up nor smash because if my boy said he's been feeling her for quite some time and I just met her last night, that would be a scumbag move on mypart and even though i can be a dirt bag, i know what lines not to cross. I'm just going to let it be. If she calls or sends me a text, then i'll playit from there.

Also, about taking the train. I live in nyc, you really don't need a car, I have an apartment so i figure its more important than a car. Plus, i'mheavy into drinking and smoking and don't need another arrest on my record.

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

dogs i'm 30 years old. she was telling me her whole life story..see, ive been out of the loop with girls since i was in 9.5 year relationship, i literally forgot how to talk to girls..so i was just b.sing....besides she 29 and only had 1 serious relationship and 1 fling...i'm not stressing it, it was an akward train ride home.
post aside.....how the *%%@ you still confusing "their" and "there"!? I mean..you're whole vernacular rivals that of a 13 year old still in the 6th grade.....but anywho, leave her alone.

alien.gif
roll.gif

Shouldnt be that funny but this had me rollin, I had to ignore the (You're - Your)
what's even worse is you had to quote me one minute before I edited my mistake
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TD The God

Not sure if this was mentioned....but Eiffel Tower comes to mind, obviously since you and your boy are still discussing what "base" he's gotten to, you must be a young cat...I suggest you provide your homeboy with the number of 3 chicks that if combined would be equal to that of this one female...it's like a trade in football or basketball...it's ok, me and my dudes used to do it all that time at your age

pimp.gif
I like that idea....ima have to borrow it!

You can basically expect the following when this is all done playing out as you say:

FlipOff.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Real friends don't let skeezers brake the bond.

ObamaHellNo.jpg

still no pics?
smh.gif

i call ducktales, since op has had a bunch of time to post pics but still hasn't

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

dogs i'm 30 years old. she was telling me her whole life story..see, ive been out of the loop with girls since i was in 9.5 year relationship, i literally
forgot how to talk to girls..so i was just b.sing....besides she 29 and only had 1 serious relationship and 1 fling...i'm not stressing it, it was an
akward train ride home.
post aside.....how the #!$% you still confusing "their" and "there"!? I mean..your whole vernacular rivals that of a 13 year old still in the 6th grade.....but anywho, leave her alone.

alien.gif

laugh.gif

30 though? How old is your boy boy? Is he tryna wife shorty? She's a %+!$, b. Run a train on her.

If they aint dating and she's choosin ..... do the damn thang. I could care less. Why would I want a chic that isn't in to me. We pass these h#'saround like a cold.

I think you're just gassed up a little too much my man.
If you already know your boy is feelin her, why put your
friendship in jeopardy by messin with the skeezer just cause
she said you got nice lips.

Back
Top Bottom