Youtube wants to pay me to post videos Vol. Anyone else get this?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Goddamn, 1 video of you getting pulled on by the hatch and they wanna pay you now? @##!, let me post up some races of me getting whooped...god knows it'd rake it in with my slow %!% car

laugh.gif
 . My car was running lean/untuned at the time. I'd smoke that k20
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

do it.

They aren't NT worthy yet 
frown.gif

but heres a vid of me racing a supra at the dragstrip

I don't understand how you got into the program. You haven't posted in a year, only have 4 total uploads, 5591 total views, and 1 subscriber.

happy.gif

I started a lifting channel bout 4 days ago and YouTube hit me up asking me to revenue share as well. Please support ya boy.

Theres a lot of reasons they may choose one of your videos. The easiest way besides having a popular video is if it gets a lot of views right after its posted. I took video of driving before Hurricane irene and they chose my videos for ads within 24 hours.
It's actually Google who selects your videos, as its Google who displays ads on your videos. The more ppl that click on the ads in your video the more money you get. You need to have 100,000+ views usually to make anything substantial (maybe $50/month).

They don't want to pay you to make videos, they want to place ads on your existing video.

I was offered this about a 2-3 years ago, but never finished the application. Just did it right now I believe it's through Google AdSense.

real life...

alot of people get this email, becasue your vid got so many views in such a short time...

i posted a vid on NT os some valentines day shenanigans i pulled, and got like 2000 views in a couple of hours...

My application was just accepted as well... My vids only have a hundred or so views so I have no clue how they chose me. I selected an older vid to become monetized, but I think it must be reviewed or something b/c it's been viewed but My adsense account hasn't changed from $0.

I'm hoping there's nothing new that I need to do on adsense b/c I'm not good with that type of stuff.
I hope this is legit b/c I'm not working now and some extra guap would be excellent. OP chime in if you've gotten paid.

I got the same email about a month ago. I sent it straight to my trash folder
laugh.gif
. I only have 1 video up now and I don't plan on making anymore. I used to have a bunch of them up from when me and my friends would do dumb +@%* while drunk, but once grad school apps started to go out, I had to delete them.

When you post often enough and post highly rated videos they eventually offer you a payed spot. They advertise your videos on the front page more often and you get unlimited videos and other perks. You just have to upload regularly (and maintain good content) to keep the cash flowing.

Back
Top Bottom