Youtube's Search Feature is Further Proof That Algorithm's Are Trash.

I can't be the only one to experience this. In recent months whenever I go to look up something I get w/ bombarded with majorly unrelated suggestions instead of what I was actually looking for. It's like stop trying to control me dumbass! They're ruining the experience for me & literally wasting my time. You can't even sort it out or prevent it from happening, and if you can idk about it. If you know how to stop that may you inform me on how to do it?

All I want is the radio mix for "Making Love in the Rain" by Herb Alpert featuring, Miss Jackson & Lisa Keith. If anyone has that mix may u drop in here or pm it to me? But yeah, wth are they doing? That company is already rich as hell and they're tantalizing consumers at this point. I've definitely been using the site less because of this.

Nah b4 "People also watched" & "For you" didn't pop up b4. It's really hard to find older videos as well if you're not being specific. They set the algorithm up so they waste their life away on the site. Same w/ ig, etc. It's a ****ed up game their playing and Public corporations shouldn't be allowed to do that. There's a reason Zuckerberg & Dorsey is in court.

My entire instagram is nothing but people doing world star type hood sh** and rappers I've never heard of. I never asked for this.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm barely on Instagram to begin with so maybe I accidentally clicked on a link and instagram was like this will get him hooked.

I'll Get completely bombarded w/far right evangelical xstian stuff every now & then on my recommendations like literally every single video will be like that. it's fine I just don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom