You've seen the Tyson flick...Now it's Bruce's turn.

How Bruce Lee Changed theWorld
Sunday, May 17 @ 8PM ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL

This groundbreaking documentary is taking a completely new approach to Bruce Lees legacy. More than just a biography, this film will explore Lees global impactto see how he has influenced popular culture in fitness, cinema, music, sport, design, fashion, philosophy and other realms. Filmed in High Definition, thiscinematic journey will travel across the United States and Asia, taking the Lee family on a trip back to Bruces roots in Hong Kong and China. In addition wehave been granted unique access to family archive, home movies and all material owned by the Bruce Lee Foundation.

We have been interviewing actors, moviemakers, athletes, musicians, artists, designers and others who were influenced by Bruces work. Among those who havealready taped or agreed to tape an interview are John Woo, Jackie Chan, LL Cool J, Jet Li, Michelle Yeoh, Brett Ratner, Eddie Griffin, RZA from the Wu TangClan, Guy Ritchie, Stan Lee, The Gorillaz, Michael Bay, Ang Lee, UFC's Randy Couture, UFC President Dana White and Parkour founder Sebastian Foucan.

pimp.gif

Mark your calendars.

Don't get me wrong, Bruce Lee has the coolest fight scenes ever, but really, he's influenced music, design, and fashion? Come on...

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Don't get me wrong, Bruce Lee has the coolest fight scenes ever, but really, he's influenced music, design, and fashion? Come on...

tired.gif

Yes he did.

Too many of y'all dudes are out of the loop on Bruce.

43cea9c0-0013e-039ff-400cb8e1

Stic.man of Dead Prez

"I guess in all practical purposes Jeet Kune Do is my faith, but I stray away from even calling it afaith because I believe it's not about people having to believe in something outside of themselves. I look at it as an understanding that I have and thatI'm cultivating. And it works in my life. So if that's faith, then yeah that's my faith."

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

How Bruce Lee Changed the World
Sunday, May 17 @ 8PM

This groundbreaking documentary is taking a completely new approach to Bruce Lees legacy. More than just a biography, this film will explore Lees global impact to see how he has influenced popular culture in fitness, cinema, music, sport, design, fashion, philosophy and other realms. Filmed in High Definition, this cinematic journey will travel across the United States and Asia, taking the Lee family on a trip back to Bruces roots in Hong Kong and China. In addition we have been granted unique access to family archive, home movies and all material owned by the Bruce Lee Foundation.

We have been interviewing actors, moviemakers, athletes, musicians, artists, designers and others who were influenced by Bruces work. Among those who have already taped or agreed to tape an interview are John Woo, Jackie Chan, LL Cool J, Jet Li, Michelle Yeoh, Brett Ratner, Eddie Griffin, RZA from the Wu Tang Clan, Guy Ritchie, Stan Lee, The Gorillaz, Michael Bay, Ang Lee, UFC's Randy Couture, UFC President Dana White and Parkour founder Sebastian Foucan.

http://www.youtube.com/v/HazC1Vy_Z9U&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2

pimp.gif

Mark your calendars.
I can understand everyone else, but why him?

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

He made kung fu movies. ....Not the theory of relativity.
-The Juice
watch the flick. he was so much more than a dude who made kung-fu movies.

he was a philosopher and spoke of many truths that you can apply to your life. He was a man who yearned for knowledge

Back
Top Bottom