Yung Joc story is ducktails & Tila pregnant by Ray- J?

Joined Dec 19, 2007
I dont know if its already been posted but,

http://theybf.com/index.p...s-shes-pregnantby-ray-j/

"Yung Joc is the latest celebrity we need to mark off our list as a credible Twit. He posted last night on twitter that he was"just having fun" about that DMX/Katt Williams/cocaine/dog attack story from yesterday. Basically this $@@ was made up. Not sure if he was joking aboutairing out today Diddy who's partaking in DL loving in the hip hop community. Time will tell….

And Tila Tequila strikes again with the Twitter bombs. Remember how she was hinting that she was pregnant with Ray-J's baby and has been talking vaguely about their sexcapades all via Twitter? Well here's what she posted around 4am this morning:

Yep…she says she's preggers. I'm sure Ray-J wet the bed in his sleep. Let's see how long it takes for her to claim she was "justjoking" too. *side eye*"

Joined Jul 26, 2006
Diddy will always be gay in my book.

Any man who likes booty massages is not heterosexual.

No straight man would like anything near his buttox

Joined Sep 16, 2003
Originally Posted by Dakingii

Diddy will always be gay in my book.

Any man who likes booty massages is not heterosexual.

No straight man would like anything near his buttox

Wth..

Joined Sep 20, 2008
I call ducktales on this. Tila Tequila doesn't like black guys.

And Feisty...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now