Zach Lavine and Anta deal not happening. Signs with adidas instead. *Close thread lol

screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-08-08-10-33-48.png

from SLAM: We recently spoke to LaVine about his love of Kobe's Nike silhouettes. He counts the Nike Kobe 1 as one of his favorite sneakers. He’s worn Air Jordans, contemporary Nike models and nearly all of Kobe Bryant’s sneakers since coming into the League.

Last edited:
Wow! Really? That’s dope! Even though he’s now at wolf anymore I’m still gonna support the dude.

looks like something went differently than 1st reported....according to ESPN LaVine signed a 4 year deal with adidas

Nick Dep Paul said it was a video pitch from them. In Zach's IG story I noticed he was wearing Dame's shoe and saw Nick report he indeed sign with 3 stripes. That's dope if they believe he can be one of those guys. My guess Nike wasn't really sweating losing him. Adidas has a nice team of guys even with that "scandal" they're really on the up rise basketball wise.

Harden, Wiggins, KP, Embid, Lavine, they have a good crop. I've seen Giannis is still wearing Kobes wonder if it was between these two to keep.

Nick Dep Paul said it was a video pitch from them. In Zach's IG story I noticed he was wearing Dame's shoe and saw Nick report he indeed sign with 3 stripes. That's dope if they believe he can be one of those guys. My guess Nike wasn't really sweating losing him. Adidas has a nice team of guys even with that "scandal" they're really on the up rise basketball wise.

Harden, Wiggins, KP, Embid, Lavine, they have a good crop. I've seen Giannis is still wearing Kobes wonder if it was between these two to keep.
Don't forget the unicorn on the Knicks

looks like Anta went ahead & released his shoes anyways under KT's line.......... available now at Famuji
file_807fabc160_original.jpg file_3f94b430e7_original.jpg

Back
Top Bottom