Zack Morris is Trash...

Zack so dumb and trash for getting scammed :lol:

Tori lowkey trash too for manipulating Screech :lol: Especially since she initially went out of her way to prove Screech aint that bad.

Exposes one of his stupid tittys

I yelled! :rofl: :rofl:

I remember this ep so well. Felt like Zack was an ultimate G for bagging Lisa when he wasnt even trying. At that point fam bagged all 3 of the females in the main cast :pimp:

Screech accuses Zack of being a coward. Accurate. :lol:

Scream apologizing is not a thing :lol:

Except thats the last we hear or see of Zack and Lisa dating ever. Seriously are you ****ing kidding me?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

....So all of Screech's pain was for nothing. Zack. Morris. Is. Trash. :rofl: :rofl:

This was so brutal and such an example of Zack's trashness :lol:

Last edited:
Even being younger I remember that Zack getting with Lisa episode making me feel some type of way. Zack did some horrible **** man :lol: but he got his just desserts in college. Your college professor ****ing your high school sweetheart, Sheeeeeeeeeesh.....and still married the broad after all that :smh:

"I got 500k that says Aunt Becky can be persuaded"

mjhjghcfghjklhgfhghjk;jhgifughjlkjhgvjhbkn

95812387-065C-48A1-9041-CA265F10718F.jpeg

Fam he has to do the weed episode of 7th Heaven.

My brother had the Eurkel doll. Terrifying. The show tried to be a Cosby like show but quickly turned to what worked which was pure silliness. There were a few "lesson" premised shows but few in relation to say The Fresh Prince.

Some people blurt out stuff just to be “controversial”. It was the late 80’s/early 90’s. Every sitcom had its corny moments. What made the difference is the show had a lot of heart, which is the missing ingredient in many family sitcoms that followed.

That guy a fool and a hater. Those Bruce Lee Urkel episodes, the fire escape episode, and Waldo were greatness. Plus Carl was a good dude.

Had to stop the video when Great Value Floyd said it's his job as a Truth Teller. I knew it was just gonna be nonsense spewed just to try to get jimmies rustled.

Back
Top Bottom