Zeitgeist The Movie. Discuss?

bump on this.
i woke up this morning n decided to watch this.
and it really cleared up some stuff ive ben wondering for long time.
stuff as "how the twin towers feel after the airplanes hit the top??, nd ALONG with that how many more other buildings fell?"

just watch this documentary its really really intrestesting.

federal reserve part made me want to leave the US
frown.gif

I've seen it a half dozen times and I really have a strong agreements towards the religion segment but portraying the Fed as the downfall of all societiesis a little farfetched. Sure it would be better to create some type of interested free loan system backed by only the government but then we're so deepinto our current system that I don't see it happening in my lifetime if at all. The 9/11 stuff I never take seriously because, for every argument you makefor it you can counter it. It's not like arguing with a bible person when you can argue facts vs no facts.

So my boy showed me this movie yesterday, let me first say that this was a great documentary. It really served as a reminder how much humans cling on tobeliefs and the extents they will go to defend them. I have written off religion a long time ago, so it was intriguing about the Christianity faith. I reallywish they would have touched on all religions though. The 9/11 segment made Loose Change look like !*++. The questions were asked and addressed, no unsupportedaccusations like Loose Change seemed to be filled with. The Federal Reserve segment had me bugging. That part right there was very disturbing, it's amazinghow many people will write this off as some conspiracy nutjob movie. People of the world really need to wake up, we are all slaves to this system.

there are MANY conspiracy thoeries, but the thing that ive wondered is whethere this is one uber-coup de grace on the part of the secret societies (masons,ect) or whether there are entities competing for the right to screw society over? is it the elite/wealthy looking for a way to beat the competing and rulingbloodlines or is it all one collaboration of aristocracy and modern successors? hm, iono but i kiss my spacejams everynie hoping i dont secretly get injectedwith the chip

Back
Top Bottom