Zen Grey Air Yeezy Legit Check

I got these off of someone who said he bought them in store, said he waited in line 3 days, and I read that if there is a triangle between the K and E in Nike,they are fake, but this triangle is extremely small, not like Ive been seeing, so I really need to know if they are fake

c0a260f13490bc66c2c0a44f25b3bd1c6e455938.pjpg
e56169199cc9c70f44eaa27b25328bfe73e87643.pjpg
afa16f1b98ccca07405d0ca4d14b00b6c1f208c2.pjpg
89326101ea95bc2acec0ab4fb6038c080f8a7787.pjpg
15c36c6f13619c8ac20fcdfd099843d5773afb05.pjpg
bf226711fa91cc70cd40724b748c71341d9d0b2f.pjpg
00a367a217c49a01c6b0c1f501264a830ed3eaba.pjpg

I think they're some good looking fakes.. there is not supposed to be ANY type of triangle between the K & E...

Be aware that on a legit pair of yeezy's the K and the E always connect Always so its gonna make a triangle like so "KE". From the pics providedlegit but more pics of the whole sole would be a huge help. The box tag is also correct

is the triangle an extra piece of rubber or is it just because of the KE touching like this legit yeezy sole?
Legit bottom
nike-air-yeezy-black-pink-feature-12.jpg

Fake the triangle actually stops the K and E from connected and it is an extra piece of rubber.
!Bh7zcP!!mk~%24(KGrHqMH-CMEsK43JK42BLLtN4iUzg~~_12.JPG

Thanks alot guys, the triangle I can see between the K and E is like a small I want to say sliver of rubber sticking up, but I can see that same peice in thepic of the legit pair TTbeezy posted, so all that, Im convinced they are real

Thanks again for all the responses

the box tag has the correct number on it
they look good to me, if you could post a pic on the inside tag

stumbled on this post and if you dont mind here's my 2 cents:

compare the swoosh logos for pics 3 & 5... the swoosh on the 3rd kinda looks off... im just sayin ask for better pics of the swoosh (i.e. close up? betterangles? both sides on both pair?)

i checked my yeezy's and there's indeed a small tringle between the K and the E. but it shouldnt be as embossed as those on the fakes, preventing the Kand E to connect. if youll notice the black/pink yeezy pic that has been posted there's a really small triangle in between K and E. but its no as evidentas those on fakes.

just my thoughts... HTH

peace

Originally Posted by superswag

stumbled on this post and if you dont mind here's my 2 cents:

compare the swoosh logos for pics 3 & 5... the swoosh on the 3rd kinda looks off... im just sayin ask for better pics of the swoosh (i.e. close up? better angles? both sides on both pair?)

i checked my yeezy's and there's indeed a small tringle between the K and the E. but it shouldnt be as embossed as those on the fakes, preventing the K and E to connect. if youll notice the black/pink yeezy pic that has been posted there's a really small triangle in between K and E. but its no as evident as those on fakes.

just my thoughts... HTH

peace
The swoosh is prolly off cause they have been worn a few times, a bit of creasing on the sides..the only reason I doubted there legit-ness wasbecause I was under the impression that there should be absolutely nothing in the triangle between the K and E, but whats on mine are nothing like on thefakes, its hardly noticeable, and does not keep the K and E from connecting

yeah its probably got creased thats why the swoosh looked a lil crooked...

the yeezy is legit. i have the same lil triangle between the K and E on my tan/tans also. this shouldnt bother you.

sorry if my response is a lil delayed...

nonetheless hth

Back
Top Bottom