Zion Joins Jordan Brand

Dudes will bash JB, as if these other companies are producing great basketball sneakers in high demand.

At least with JB he has kicks off the court he wants to wear, and on the court for a lot of players it's about comfort not appearance. Not everyone is PJ Tucker or Montrez.

Some of you post some silly comments.

Dudes will bash JB, as if these other companies are producing great basketball sneakers in high demand.

At least with JB he has kicks off the court he wants to wear, and on the court for a lot of players it's about comfort not appearance. Not everyone is PJ Tucker or Montrez.

Some of you post some silly comments.

Fair enough man. We’ll see what happens. Like I said it’s never been done to this point with any player other than Jordan himself. Time will tell. I hope JB does the kid justice and make his signature shoe a success.

My fav non MJ sig under JB :nthat:. This shoe is so underrated. They haven't gotten it right with any other shoe since as far as casual appeal imo.

f3ab9e6a5be45bdf48d143b6fe8b2d6f.jpg

I don't see Zion getting a nice looking sig off court wise but it'll probably be good on court though.

Shaq is the only big man that can move sneakers.

Zion could've rivaled Harden as the lead guy at Adidas but instead he will be a cog at jb.

Be honest, when was the last jb sneaker that was dope? Maybe they will retro the older jumpman models with new tech and slap his name on them or something.

I'm a huge fan of the whynot0.1s performance wise. Early CP3 models were good to me too. I'll sit back and wait. Maybe a LeBron type shoe but JB branded?

Zion could've rivaled Harden as the lead guy at Adidas but instead he will be a cog at jb.
Adidas Basketball is washed right now. They’re losing a ton of money off Harden whose line is lackluster at best. Crazy boost hype has leveled off and nothing really makes noise for them right now. Their best sig shoe is being worn by a 6th man who’s tapped into a faithful China audience. Yep - Zion really missed out on joining that..

Dollars aside there’s no BETTER alternative.

If it were me being a super high prospect going in the NBA, Id go JB. There may be a better chance of having a shoe line thats remembered there than any where else. Based off what you ask? Nothing. Other than yeezy, what else has made waves?

Maybe Curry?

Both of y’all are crazy lol. No athlete other than Jordan himself has had long standing success with JB. It’s his shoe. Zions shoes will never have their own popular identity with Jordan’s logo plastered on the side of it. Get off the dog food.

No athlete other than LeBron and Kobe have had longstanding success with Nike, and one of them didn't even start off with Nike to begin with. Therefore, there is no guarantee that he would be any more successful with a Nike sign line. Please refute that.

Shaq is the only big man that can move sneakers.

Be honest, when was the last jb sneaker that was dope? Maybe they will retro the older jumpman models with new tech and slap his name on them or something.

Barkley?!

Performance wise Melo’s line is top tier but as we all know aesthetically they never hit besides the aforementioned ones we know of.

M9, M10, and M3 should def get a retro.
M4’s weren’t too bad. 1.5’s were fire tho

It’s funny how a bunch of you guys sit here and say “he shouldn’t have signed with JB, He should have done this of that”
Yeah easy for you to sit back and say you wouldn’t have signed with JB but C’mon, seriously if I were a young kid about to play in the NBA and here comes JB offering me a shoe deal, you bet your *** I’m taking it. I’d probably sign with the first company offering me a deal :lol:

It’s funny how a bunch of you guys sit here and say “he shouldn’t have signed with JB, He should have done this of that”
Yeah easy for you to sit back and say you wouldn’t have signed with JB but C’mon, seriously if I were a young kid about to play in the NBA and here comes JB offering me a shoe deal, you bet your *** I’m taking it. I’d probably sign with the first company offering me a deal :lol:

If I were a young kid about to play in the NBA I'd sure sign for the brand representing the greatest player of the last forty years, and the man that made NBA basketball a global phenomenon.

DzoZ3NtXgAI-ikb.jpg

Just to prove some of you wrong my Carolina fan-*** is going to buy some Zion Jordans. I can’t wait

My fav non MJ sig under JB :nthat:. This shoe is so underrated. They haven't gotten it right with any other shoe since as far as casual appeal imo.

f3ab9e6a5be45bdf48d143b6fe8b2d6f.jpg

I don't see Zion getting a nice looking sig off court wise but it'll probably be good on court though.
Facts

Back
Top Bottom