Zombie Apocalypse.. Vol World World Z, WWYD?

Top Boy

formerly jay patt
It's a zombie apocalypse..

Current setting, current time. Spreading like wildfire. What do you do? Where do you go? Would you abandon your friends/family? Take shelter? Stay on the move?

Say f it and put a bullet in my head. Not worth the hassle.

Is someone watching the Walking Dead marathon too?
laugh.gif
I actually have never watched the Walking Dead.
so thanks for spoiling it
indifferent.gif
What exactly did I spoil? WWZ doesn't end that way at all.

Last edited:
damn, during the red sox game? 
mean.gif

i'll grab 2 baseball bats, stuff a backpack with clothes/essentials, get in my truck and go to my costco. there's a fry's, marshall's and sports chalet across the street.

I would head up to maine then escape into the united states underground highway system. 

Load up my back pack, find a gun, hop on my gsxr, hit the open road, and ride until I find legit shelter.

Live in a small city, so first thing I'd do is steal a F-150 and swing by pops house.

If I see the door open, sorry pops not even checking.

Immediately afterwords, getting the hell out of the city. Keep a pump action shotty in the closet, so I'd already have a gun.

Would start heading for Canada, only stopping at gas stations in the middle of nowhere to fuel up and eat. 

Would also probably grab 1 or 2 people to roll with.. Keep a small group to stop supplies from being scarce and not draw too much attention to ourselves.

Assuming my iPhone still works, if Canada isn't an option would head to the nearest military base. Young, strong, healthy as ****, and able. They would probably take me. Mission accomplished when I get on a boat.

Call ex, swindle her and say we minus well smash one last time then go steal a car so I can ride around bumping something ignorant like chief keef with my sit low and back. Die happy

Last edited:
damn, none of you would try zombie yambs? i'd be caught dead inside a sexy zombie babe if i knew i was going to die, can't beat em, join em.

Last edited:
this sounds kinda mean, but I probably would abandon my parents, bro and just people all together and go solo. It seems that from everything Ive seen, other people end up getting you killed most of the time.

I have an aluminum Baseball bat in my closet, my preferred weapon next to guns.

now that I think about it, I think either a skyscraper or old naval ships would be the safest places. If you live in a city that has a naval yard, there'd be like 6-7 ships just sitting there on the water. Stock up on supplies and chill there

Last edited:
ill just read this.....camp out downtown in a pen house for 3 months.....then go form there

Head to costco for supplies.

Bring the famb and friends.

Then head to the mountains.

Head to costco for supplies.

Bring the famb and friends.

Then head to the mountains.
Don't think heading to any grocery stores or major establishments in the city would be a good idea at all.

Home to violent looters and misfits during the collapse of society.

Would also slim down your fam and friends selection to just fam.. and maybe a friend. You cut your own resources with every mouth that has to be fed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom