Zombie outbreak Vol. are you ready?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

sounds like ty lawson
roll.gif
He said Lawson, but I immediately thought of Raymond Felton. 
Co-Sign on felton. Co !%#@!#+ sign!!!

Let's be rational here fellas and use the logical sense.... This is all you need
Lightsaber_by_master_joda.jpg

justin065.jpg

Just don't decapitate yourself by doing 360 saber spins and all those sideshow tricks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

i need a gun license...

and ill be good
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man I'm breaking in the precinct stealing all the artillery and drugs in evidence. License my !!@.

The thing is ya'll are talking about using weapons that need ammunition that isn't readily available nor are ya'll weapons silenced. Even though I know most of you all are joking this isn't just about zombie outbreaks it's about civil unrest and riots, people forget how carnal a person gets when resources run low, you ever been to a restaurant that's run low or out of food? You really see folks true colors mane.

But nothing is full proof in these situations the best thing to do is just be flexible in your planning, know your area, and seek vantage points or any place where you know that you'll have the upper hand if +$*@ goes down.

And by any means do not seek a hideout it can turn into a deathtrap very quickly if discovered.

i just started playing ninja gaiden again for da 360..I would LOVE the sword LEVEL 3 and the Wolverine like claws LEVEL 3 please.. ..I be calling dem zoambs up all day..bring it suckaz. I stay with dat ninja mentality on a daily.
-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by Retro707

i just started playing ninja gaiden again for da 360..I would LOVE the sword LEVEL 3 and the Wolverine like claws LEVEL 3 please.. ..I be calling dem zoambs up all day..bring it suckaz. I stay with dat ninja mentality on a daily.
-UNDFT-

laugh.gif
bruh said "zoambs"

Back
Top Bottom