Zombieland: Double Tap | Sequel 10 Years Later | RD: 10/18/19

loved the first one. probably one of my favorite zombie films. looking forward to seeing Double Tap. Just hoping Ive been living under a rock and taht Im out the loop, cuz imo it just kinda feels that theres zero hype for the sequel....Hopefully Im just outta touch and it does well.

loved the first one. probably one of my favorite zombie films. looking forward to seeing Double Tap. Just hoping Ive been living under a rock and taht Im out the loop, cuz imo it just kinda feels that theres zero hype for the sequel....Hopefully Im just outta touch and it does well.

I didn't know anything about the sequel till last week

I loved the first one

Hoping this one is good

Last edited:
Movie was just ok to me, I'd say 4/8. They recycled alot of themes from the 1st and Jesse's narration can be cringe at times. I did enjoy the cameos from Luke Wilson and Thomas Middleditch plus the mid credit scene was gold. Overall entertaining but I wouldn't pay full price or go if you don't have A List.

Also, other than making fun of Harrelson's "nut up or shut up" line it really didn't feel like 10 years had passed, that did bother me.

without spoiling the actual person
is there an out of left field cameo like Bill Murray in the first?

Thought that was a great way to do a cameo and ever since a sequel was announced I wondered if they'd have another cameo in that style.
Obviously besides the ones from the trailer

without spoiling the actual person
is there an out of left field cameo like Bill Murray in the first?

Thought that was a great way to do a cameo and ever since a sequel was announced I wondered if they'd have another cameo in that style.
Obviously besides the ones from the trailer
yes

I would envision a Michael Cera cameo but probably not. The first one was thoroughly enjoyable. Will watch this when it comes out on digital.

I would envision a Michael Cera cameo but probably not. The first one was thoroughly enjoyable. Will watch this when it comes out on digital.
*face palm* nooooo, u gotta support og concepts & ideas else hollywood studios & producers will keep putting out crappy remakes & unoriginal tropes.

fun and enjoyable movie.
i would suggest staying til the very end of the credits

Watched the first one for the first time yesterday. I'm late I know. My son (12) and I loved it. Got hype when I saw the wipe the tears with money scene cause now I finally know where that gif came from.

Saw part 2 today. Just as good as the first. There are some cliche/ corny parts but thats intentional. You're watching a zombie comedy, not Tom Hanks Spielberg academy inspired cinematic film.

Back
Top Bottom