Zoom air bag popping

So my zoom air bag in my Kobe VI's popped, is their anything I can do to fix this? Either by getting new insoles or returning? Advice please.

So my zoom air bag in my Kobe VI's popped, is their anything I can do to fix this? Either by getting new insoles or returning? Advice please.

send it back to Nike goto nike biz (google it) and you can send them back and they can send you a voucher for the retail price which you can use on NDC. if they dont have that cw you might be out on that cw but at least you can get a replacement with the voucher in another cw or shoe. good luck.

send it back to Nike goto nike biz (google it) and you can send them back and they can send you a voucher for the retail price which you can use on NDC. if they dont have that cw you might be out on that cw but at least you can get a replacement with the voucher in another cw or shoe. good luck.

May I ask how did it Popped ?
So maybe I can it be avoided by everybody... 
happy.gif

You can actually feel the difference and if your heel is slightly lower than your fore, thats a big indication.
My Away zk5s deflated on my left pair. It also makes a sound if you press down on it with your fingers.
You can wiggle your heel as well where the cup is (for the zoom)

You can actually feel the difference and if your heel is slightly lower than your fore, thats a big indication.
My Away zk5s deflated on my left pair. It also makes a sound if you press down on it with your fingers.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Pretty much this, I was playing basketball and noticed that I was squeaking and that the shoe felt lower. After I finished I took them off and felt the difference, my left shoe was soft from the heel while my right shoe was still solid.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Pretty much this, I was playing basketball and noticed that I was squeaking and that the shoe felt lower. After I finished I took them off and felt the difference, my left shoe was soft from the heel while my right shoe was still solid.

^
happened to me before with my zk5 del sol. sent them back and got the zk6 ASG. pretty easy to return apparently.

^
happened to me before with my zk5 del sol. sent them back and got the zk6 ASG. pretty easy to return apparently.

You do not need receipts. The shoe just has to be within 2 years of its Production date that can found in the tag.

You do not need receipts. The shoe just has to be within 2 years of its Production date that can found in the tag.

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

dont u need ur receipt to apply 4 a voucher ??

nope, you dont even need the original box. the size tag inside the shoe just needs to be visible for them to make their determination on the production date

Back
Top Bottom