Zoom Air Jordan 1 high OG R2T "Zoom" 12/7/2019

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Zoom”
Release Date: December 2019

$175
Style Code: BV0006-900

https://sneakernews.com/2019/08/25/air-jordan-1-zoom-release-info/
Zoom Air Jordan 1 high OG. Thoughts? CW is mehh...
Cant wait to hoop in these though.
air-jordan-1-zoom-3M-5.jpg
air-jordan-1-zoom-3M-7.jpg
air-jordan-1-zoom-3M-1.jpg
air-jordan-1-zoom-3M-2.jpg
air-jordan-1-zoom-3M-6.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-High-Zoom-Release-Date-6.jpg
air-jordan-1-zoom-3M-8.jpg
air-jordan-1-zoom-3M-9.jpg
air-jordan-1-zoom-3M-3.jpg

Mods lock this up if theres another thread I've search and couldnt find one. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hearing conflicting release dates some say December, and some say March anyone know the RD?

I'm undecided on these, need to see legit pairs

I'll hold out for a disco, unless they're limited hopefully we get some different CW's with zoom (these are just pretty bland). I'd love to hoop in 1's, but everytime I've tried my feet are sore for at least a week.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or do these seem like a higher cut? Seems closer to the ‘85 height.

I thought it was just me, they do look higher cut especially the back shots. Could just be the pics, or this is the new higher cut we've been hearing about, or maybe they had to shape them higher to put the zoom in... but I agree with you. Excuse my ignorance but what does the R2T stand for?

Last edited:
really depends on what kind of zoom they put in these. I wonder if sizing will be thrown off with the zoom as well.

I am pretty hyped for these. Haven’t bought some 1’s in a while. Hoping they run half a size big like I’ve been hearing.

I am pretty hyped for these. Haven’t bought some 1’s in a while. Hoping they run half a size big like I’ve been hearing.

Hope the Zoom is something I can feel, I love my 1's, but man they make my feet sore. I want some 1's I can finally hoop in, and for the retail I have a hard time justifying buying many 1's unless they're OG CW's for the price price migh as well just buy some Chucks or something. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I really like them, CW is mehh, but I can live with that. Hope to see more CWs in the future.

Hoping they run half a size big like I’ve been hearing.

Where have you seen this if you don't mind me asking?

I watched illistic illistic 's review of them last night and he said that he found the stiff reflective upper and tongue to actually make them more snug than normal Is.

That's what I expected, because all-reflective uppers pretty much have always felt like **** in my experience :lol:

I'll also take my chances on these going on sale, I like them but not enough to drop $175.

Gordonson Gordonson I should’ve been more clear. I went and tried on a few pairs of Hi’s at the mall and they all ran big. Employee said that was the case for 1’s now days. Last 1’s i bought were the Wings and I was drowning in those. I had to throw in an extra insole.

barrebaby barrebaby I was feeling the colorway off rip. I’m a sucker for 3M/reflective colorways. The Zoom is a cordially welcomed upgrade. I was debating between these and the SB lows but I am about 90% sold on these

Last edited:
Still undecided. I like 3M but wish it wasn't so blacked out. Would probably cop on discount so if they fly they fly.

Does SVD not notify you if you won the raffle? It shows I can purchase in the app, but I feel these will be easy to get tomorrow or maybe discount

D07D5A4F-3FA9-408A-A477-33E133F8BAC3.jpeg

Copped these this morning. Curious how they feel on feet:smile:

Cant really go wrong with full length zoom 1's, 3m and irredecent look, plus you supposedly get 3 sets of laces (red, green, and black). If I had the funds I'd have copped day 1. Not much hype on these so hopefully in a couple months I can grab em on disco. Congrats on the pickup.

Some more pics
20191207_075012.jpg
20191207_075050.jpg
20191207_075030.jpg
20191207_075107.jpg

Back
Top Bottom