ZOOM BB INFO

whats up NT?
I tried searching for an existing topic but couldnt find one.

do zoom bb1 and bb2s run true to size?
has anyone experienced going a half size up on bb2s?

thanks!

i don't know about the BB2's but the BB1's are true to size for me, one of the best basketball shoes nike put out in recent years

don't know about bb1s but I went to the nike factory store today they had a lot of bb2s, I was gonna get them but they only had 10.5 and below. I can wear11-11.5 but usually 11.5. The 10.5 felt like a 11 but I would have liked an actual 11 so I didn't get them
frown.gif
but they were $35 btw

thanks for all the replies!

im on the fence on getting bb2s a half size up from my usual size

and with how some people downsized by half a size would be like going up a full size for me

I wear 12's in basically everything but huarache's, hyperdunks, and hyperize - and I've been able to do everything from 11 to 11.5 to 12 inBB1's (probably because of the versions with suede uppers which are more forgiving in the smaller sizes). Stuck with a 12 for my BB2's and they fitgreat.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Remember: Some of the Zoom BB 1s on eBay are the Zoom BB AF, which fits wider.

co-sign. the AF shoes are wider. the BB 2 fits wider than the BB 1.

Just got another pair of BB 2s today since the fall line up is extremely limited for zoom air.

since this is about zoom bb. hope you guys don't mind but any of you tried the new bb3?
smile.gif
how was it?

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

If I'm a comfortable 9.5 in 2k3s, should I be okay with a pair of size 10 BB1s?

Yeah. I had a 9.5 and 10 in the 2K3 and the 9.5 was perfect, the 10 a little roomy. Size 10 fits me perfect in the BB1 and the BB Low.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

If I'm a comfortable 9.5 in 2k3s, should I be okay with a pair of size 10 BB1s?
Yeah. I had a 9.5 and 10 in the 2K3 and the 9.5 was perfect, the 10 a little roomy. Size 10 fits me perfect in the BB1 and the BB Low.
Thanks...I'm putting in work with those 2k3s I bought from you
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

with the bb1s i wore my true size. with the 2 pairs of bb2s i have, i went down a half size because of the width.

^^^if what you are saying is true, then there might be hope for this season after all.

I have been balling in the BB3s for a while now and I can definitely say that these are some serious basketball shoes.
The traction is excellent, the cushioning is superb and the heel to toe transition is on point.
These beat the ZKIVs hands down. The only thing the ZKIVs have on these is that they look better and yeah, they're lighter.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

I have been balling in the BB3s for a while now and I can definitely say that these are some serious basketball shoes.
The traction is excellent, the cushioning is superb and the heel to toe transition is on point.
These beat the ZKIVs hands down. The only thing the ZKIVs have on these is that they look better and yeah, they're lighter.

how do they fit?

for me
they fit true to size.
they are of medium width and i dont have to lace them up real tight to get a good lock down.
these are good to go right out of the box.

hope this helps

and the BB1 still looks better!
hope they'd ID those!

Thanks for the input!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom